Reviews for Despair of the Uchiha
nnnnmhughuuhhjiijj chapter 2 . 5/18
Bruh, grammar, prose and spelling is great in this fanfic, but why is obito acting out of character towards women?
ExoticIdiot chapter 1 . 9/16/2021
I hope you realize that even if Obito isn't capable of defeating gods or satan-class devils, which he might be capable of. He can technically do things that even gods are incapable of. Just with his kamui, he's invulnerable to any means of attack unless Kakashi is there to counter it. And with kamui he has his own personal pocket dimension that only he can access. This is something that characters in DXD can't really defend against. So at this point, he should surpass gods in terms of defense capabilities. Additionally, his rinnegan makes him ever stronger. For if he ever learned how to completely use it. He could literally rip souls out of people, resurrect anyone at any point in time(albeit at a price), control gravity, and control many other fundamental aspects of nature in the DXD world that not even gods can do. What I'm saying is, don't underestimate him. He might not be capable of defeating the strongest characters in DXD, but likewise, they also can't defeat him since his defense is on another level.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2021
A single thing that obito never got the eternal mangekyou sharingan, hashirama cells prevented the wear of his eyes
Danthebossman chapter 4 . 2/10/2021
More?
IvanTheMountain chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2018
fenixrojo36 chapter 4 . 6/23/2018
Z
EliteAwesomness chapter 4 . 3/12/2017
Thank you so much for posting these chapters, I have always wanted a naruto and dxd crossover with obito as the main character. You are awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Date the fuck up!
Mukorazashi chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
pls pls PLS do a obito x kuroka pair. just both of them it would be perfect in my opinion no harem
Yahiko chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
Why do I have that feeling that his spy is Raynare? If that's the case, I hope she'll survive.
Yahiko chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Y u no update ?
A Reading Maestro chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
Chidori but bot chidori!
Potato chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
This is an amazing story! It's obveous you've though hard about what you've written, and your effort shows.

I only caution you not to fall into the trap of "x character easily kills eveything" as so many crossovers do. A character's struggle is half the fun after all!

That being said, I think the chapter two fight scene is well paced. Obito clearly has to work and plan to win, even if it's just due to the handicap of secrecy/environment. I think if you manage to keep further combat on that level of biplay between competitors you should be fine. Steamrolling is hardly fun to write OR read after all.

I can't wait for the next instalment!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2016
Obito x Ophis is the best relationship. Dragon like their mates powerful and strong Obito fits the bill for Ophis and he is loyal.