Reviews for Despair of the Uchiha
ImaginativeFury chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
This can be interesting.

Obito used Kamui to become intangible the moment the Jubii exploded as such he survived.
Zeta0 chapter 4 . 2/8/2016
Yo
ultron emperor chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
This fic is incredible, and yo are a very good writer ! I hope in a Obito x Kuroka pair.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
Love the battle!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Awesome beginning!
coronadomontes chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
buen capitulo-good chapter
Laxard chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
Hm, Obito is OOC (for that time? I mean, Obito is Tobi out of character. And Obito in the end of war is Obito out of Obito's character, and there is your Obito out of character. I mean, in original real Obito is one, who sacrifice himself in "final battle" but is previous Obito's less real or they sides of his character?), but story good enough to ignore this.

I can't find mentoed poll, but i think Obito is not really "Harem King" of some kind, i mean, he is been focused on Rin for how many years after her death? And even now, then he more in peace (if he is) i don't see him willing to recive advances of d'Ark or Kuroka. But i think that Ophis is a good choice. He keeps bringing her dead mouses (spies and such) and she love him like favorite pet. For now. Isn't it a greate start :lol:
godgiven25 chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
thought this fic was dead, i hope there would be succeeding chapters cause almost 1 year of waiting nearly made me lose interest. I still prefer obito to not romantically involve with anyone, befriend yes but intimate no
Judgment of the Arbiter chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
Nice chapter, thanks for the update.
Rotciv557 chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
OBITOXKIBAXSLIME FAMILIAR TRU OTP 4 LYFE!1!
...jk, jk. It's good to see this FINALLY update, given that I had high hopes for reading a good crossover with Naruto that DOENS'T feature said person as the focus, and now that you seem to have an actual schedule for this going, I'll be waiting hopefully for the next incoming chapters.

Obito as a whole is pretty good from what i've seen so far. Thirsty for any form of penance, yet still being the same almighty manipulator that Madara has turned him into. I still find the...pseudo Sacred Gear thing...that Rize-dick implanted in him sorta pointless, since his Rinnegan already gives him (at least partial) power over Life and Death, so i'm going to assume that either Rizevim doesn't understand the Rinnegan that well...or he is more in control of Obito that what we are lead to believe...eh, either way, it should prove interesting.

On the matter of pairings...part of me wishes for Obito to remain alone romantically. The guy is, quite simply, not suited to be in any sort of standard relationship any time soon, if ever. Too many secrets, too many sins, too much self-loathing and too much inherent risk. Obito is a shinobi through and through, and at this delicate point of his existence, Obito would contest any form of romance that heads his way, partially due to his previously mentioned self-loathing, and also due to the perceived risk in it: a romantic partner creates the greatest weak spot a human being can possess: a loving family member. Obito knows this, and thus would not dare create such a perfect opening for an opponent to strike at, no matter much he might yearn for more in life. Of course, there is only one potential love interest that can avoid this problem in it's entirety, though we'll talk about her in a bit. As I was saying, most romantic partners would garner an unwanted risk that Obito cannot afford at this stage, as would true friends. Presumably, this is another reason why Obito closed himself off from the other leaders in the Khaos Brigade: To minimize friendly relations, since his realization while speaking with Kuroka about needing socialization not-withstanding, Obito will realize that doing so will create targets that enemies can strike at, but the fact that he NEEDS it to stay sane will mean that Obito will have to choose to socialize with someone who runs next to no risk of getting assassinated in their sleep, the one person he can come to care for without having to radically change his plans and modus operandi much in order to protect them from Rizevim or any other threats, the only being that he personally knows that has the sheer amount of power to rival him in battle and the only person who is as far gone from the normal standards of humanity that he could come to develop an innate kinship with them even before any romantic feeling could develop...

Big Boss Ophis. And that is my answer for the pairing. Ophis provides ample opportunity for Obito to truly bond with someone who won't in any way judge him for his past sins, as she has already show to not care much about it when he told her of his(heavily redacted) origins, her desires and personality are too simple and yet too complex for it, respectively. His secrets are mostly know to her, and those that remain will come to light once Obito decides to try to get her onto his side proper. She has already show a fair amount of insight into his psyche, something that will attract him to her no matter what direction you take the story in. And Obito need not worry about anyone short of Great Red himself on the matters of her running into any sort of danger (that he knows of, at least). And if the "lovable" idiot called Issei can befriend Ophis, then the original lovable idiot of the Narutoverse(pre-Madara, of course) can eventually get her to fall in love with him in turn.

Of course, this is all just a suggestion, but one that I'd like to think is more than worthy of being reflected on, so...yeah.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
This is your best story by far, glad to see its still going
Iskandar06 chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
Nice chapter but i want moreeeee...
Math725e chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
good to have you back man! keep op the good work! XD
Bobthebobberof69 chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
Interesting and I don't see the poll on your profile.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
This is a good fanfic so please update
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »