Reviews for Despair of the Uchiha
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I like this. I don't see nearly enough Obito-centric stories for my liking. He's my favorite as well so it's always good to see more stories that actually center on Obito rather than Naruto all the time. It honestly baffles me that more people don't like the man.
coronadomontes chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
buen fanfic-good fanfic
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
That sound good. Wondering if you tell me what arc that this story take place in DXD since i sort of lost right here.
weaponwes123 chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
You should get Dropbox. It's something that allows you to save docs on the cloud and can be accessed by any device. It's free for the 1 GB which would be enough for college work and extracurricular stuff. Look it up!
Bobthebobberof69 chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Focus more on the University then on fanfiction.

If you write just save it in 7 different locations for save keeping then get to it when ever, after the important stuff.

University first man.(Hoping your a man if not sorry for calling you a man then miss.)

Also good luck.
Math725e chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Thanks mate. Good luck
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
- There was a Madara and Hashirama one too! But still, Obito needs more attention, well, especially Obito I should say, because people like Gai and Lee have tons of potential too.

- You could have taken Obito from end of the Manga too, you know. Perhaps a hitch when he was on his way to give some of his chakra and his sharingan to Kakashi, or a toll that he had to pay for all the mess he made? BTW Before Kakashi stabbed him in the chest there was a seal on his heart that would have paralyzed him if he ever tried to kill himself.

BTW something about the 666: number 6 looks remarkably like japanese tomoe, three six, three tomoe, or maybe six circles each with three tomoe, like eye of Juubi.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Might as well cancel it. Really for him it's the very same story. He is being manipulated by someone more powerful... How orgnial. It's basically a rewrite of naruto cannon with a different setting.
Eurigos chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
. OBITO UCHIHA IS A BADASS MOTHERFUCKER
dar17kknight chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Please update!
T-B-R chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Pretty fucking sweet story you have going on, usually its just Naruto who gets sent to other worlds.
Fanfictionreading chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
Good story keep up the good work
ultron emperor chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
This is a very good story. If you will do an harem I hope that Kuroka will be part of it,becouse I love her character. Great job!
Robynhood13 chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Please update also can you have some girls from the narutoverse appear and fall in love with obito
Preferably anko and mizukage mei
Incognito74 chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Now this is the Fic I was waiting for.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »