Reviews for Despair of the Uchiha
TsknRaider chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Obito is criminally underused in crossovers. Digging this!
lelouch13 chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
I'd prefer a single pairing
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
You got my favorite for this one as we don't get Obito often and I hope everyone agrees that Obito is not the type for harems, a story doesn't need a harem for it to be good, except an adolescent who uses his other head to guide his senses.
Itlog chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
You sure you want to give Obito a harem? It really cheapens the character, when he's someone absolutely devoted to his friends and especially the love of his life to the point where he would tear the world asunder just for their sake. You can give Sasuke or Naruto chick magnets, heck even Kakashi and Itachi, but Obito? No. One of his defining traits is devotion, and would suggest a single girl, and that girl is Rin. Sure you can have the liberty to change some back stories, but change the core character is a different story.
tsun chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
OTP or single relationship for obito. Two at most but 3 is impossible. Please consider your character. Obito stay true to Rin even if she has a crush to kakashi. I can't picture the guy that starts the war for the one he love to have harem. Single girl or one true pairing with most 2 only.

Nice story. Though I don't like obito much. His been easily manipulated. I don't like him much like I don't like naruto or assume much. I like itachi and guy but not much for others.

God luck with the story.
godgiven25 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
very interesting, but you made a mistake on obito's early life, he never knew his parents like naruto, and he was actually dead last as in he's the bottom rank in the pecking order, and his skills only flourished under madara
godgiven25 chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
im pretty impressed you and got my fav, but a question: are you gonna let him switch double mangekyo sharingan, make the rinnegan evolve to sharinnegan or are you gonna let him stick with only sharingan/rinnegan?
Muse of Schleissheim chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
I just want to say that I love this story so far. It's so refreshing and interesting to see a story in this section that's about a character other than Naruto, and he's one of my favorite characters to boot!

Consider me a fan, and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

Til next time.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter
Han-Ko chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Who wouldn't want to read an Obito fic. Thanks for the great chapter, nice fight :D
SuperDemonio chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
I love your fic ... There are very few where Obito portray so well; this nicely done reactions and behavior. The combat scenes are great, very fluid and do not get dizzy. As for the harem, it is true there are many fics that exaggerate too much with the harem, I think about five girls could be the number (though it may be it's because I have favoritism by five). jaja
Many look forward to the next chapter. Greetings and to walk well :D
PS: I hope that my grammar you do not hurt your eyes but I'm using the google translate because I only speak Spanish, and much is not English.
Kinunatzs The Eternal chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
I know Obito is holding back but you make it sound that his so nerfed that can't defeat a Human mage?

Why is Obito's physical feat seems too low? since Shinobi's don't use Chakra to perform their Supernatural Feats through out the series only few Shinobi's do that are the users of Senjutsu, Jinchuriki Cloak Variants, Yoroi Variants, Tsunade and Sakura's Super-strength

So Obito can match the strenght of the Mage his a Reinforcement Magic User and I hope when Obito meet Issei and Co he won't be like thouse stupid villains that let Issei Power up since I can see this Obito beating Issei without letting him Power-up

Where did Obito get the Mana? and like before I hope Obito won't be like Cao Cao who was defeated by one punch due to him being Human

Anyway nice chapter and more please
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
lol still a funny boy just like his teenaged self. XD getting called stupid by orphis XD yup still obito... though he seems to lack a whole lot of Orange in his dresscode.

i hope he won't ever be paired with Rias gremory. cause its like almost always a big cliche overpowered extended gremory family n peerage. the gremory faction is like the definition of Marysue/garystue. superdevil, legendary ultimate queen, ultimaate level mother, genius lil nephew of two monsters, daughter of one of the main grigori leaders, super damphir with a borderline longinus sacred gear, Durandal/excalibur user, girl who can heal just about anything, holydemonicsword man,

i wonder how long it will take for him to realize that there is life outside of Rin. and that
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
poor obito, forever the boy toy of manipulative evil old men.

given the discription of overlooked protagonists i wonder if Sakura would be here... she is by definition the overlooked heroin. naruto n duckbutt left the village , kakashi went back to anbu and she was left alone in the village with Tsunade.

i wonder if team seven will be here as well. given that Kakashi and naruto would die before anything happens to their teammates, especially Sakura. Naruto loves her. kakashi wouldn't want his students to die.

Kakashi has the kamui ... and he could have saved his students. Sakura is basically a chakra tank so she could power his kamuis. and naruto has the kyuubi. Minato space hoping Namikaze might have wanted to save naruto's "girlfriend/crush" at least.
withdranwnmadness000 chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
lol. nice chapter and thanks for the surprise update. curious to see which vote will win. I voted mine already so we shall see. like how you agreed on what you initially wanted to code name Obito. was corny. the new one is better. well time to see what you have in store. keep it up
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »