Reviews for Despair of the Uchiha
withdranwnmadness000 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
so a secret on harem picks as well like your other DxD fic. huehuheue. ok then. so Obito huh? cool man. looking forward on what can you do with him. really looking forward for that. interesting story looking forward for more keep it up
Bobthebobberof69 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I haven't read it yet but hoping against hope that Rias is paired with him. So happy that there is finally a Obito sotry really am. Now just have to wait for a Hidan story.
SoulReaperCrewe chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Hmm interesting. I shall keep an eye open for the next chapter.
Teledora chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Even though its the first chapter I'm already hooked! Can't wait for more!
Ronin Katarn chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I have to admit that I agree that the naruto character is kinda overused. You have an interedting plot and I'm looking forward to where you take the story.
Uranos chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
true story obito doesnt get enough love in ff. I really look foward to this story.
Lucian Naruto chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
It's a good idea... You could show the search for redemption of Obito, Most fanfic shows him as a bastard monster who does not deserve forgiveness. Anime did not show much, so could show the remorse of Obito.
Perhaps beyond Obito other anime characters to appear. I do not know what will the pairing for Obito, but I have another suggestion. Naruto...
As you said at the beginning this technically 97% fanfics section where Naruto appears in DXD universe. But you forgot one thing. I want to ask you a question: How many fanfics Naruto/Rias pairing is complete this section? There is no complete fanfic... Most is not complete or abandoned. Some people may say Naruto/Rias is the most used in this section but can not find good fanfics of this couple. The same goes for Naruto/Erza in Fairy Tail section.
Well I'd like to make you a request: If you bring Naruto to fanfic is you could somehow make Naruto lose his memories. Obito could find Naruto, then feeling remorse for his former acts, Obito could try to help Naruto. Obito could send Naruto for Rias, where Rias could help Naruto. You could make Naruto, Issei take place or not.
Think about it... Naruto could be a secondary protagonist. And as DXD is a harem this could be Naruto/Rias/Koneko/other girls you choose. Now to finish I'd like to apologize. I'm not trying to tell you how to write your fanfic. I do not want you to feel offended.
Kiss-Shot chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Ooooo, Obito as a protagonist! Awesome! So far I enjoy the story, I like unique char and was going to do Obito, but settled for Madara and am going to use Obito in another X-over hehehe.

Nice story and will be looking forward to seeing how this goes
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6