Reviews for The Wizard of Harrenhal
Artimuos Sen chapter 2 . 5/3
This version of Harry is more like Dumbledore than Harry Potter.
cameron1812 chapter 6 . 4/22
Absolutely superb. Thank you!
Pork Bowl chapter 4 . 3/19
This is excellent! :) Thank you for writing this!
Ophite68 chapter 6 . 3/5
Very enjoyable story. I liked the AU parts as well.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 2/25
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 2/21
I really like this story.
I wish the Author would make a Sequel. Maybe with Harry back in the Wizarding world. Have him fixing things. With the Government, with relations with other species/peoples, with everything. Have him continuing his practices, with his new mastery of his magic. Planting tree's, making magical animals and sanctuaries. Teaching.

Maybe even eventually have him travel to more worlds. Worm, Marvel, DC, Pandora(Avatar), Azeroth...
Would be VERY entertaining. I know I REALLY liked this story, so if the author wrote more like it I'd probly love them too.
Soraslove chapter 5 . 2/15
Ya, house tully just produced a bunch of retarded cunts, tbh.

I know the lannisters obviously are greedy, selfish creatures, but i mean the whole of the north suffered cause of the tully sisters like, again and again the inbreeding show's true.
Soraslove chapter 4 . 2/15
Poor harry, everything always trying to make him their hero, gg.
Soraslove chapter 2 . 2/15
Get fucked bolton, lol.

Just arrogant like him to think he can take harrenhal, that he has "all the information".
Soraslove chapter 1 . 2/15
Ya... roberts reign was something that lackluster at best. He just didn't care any more, for that matter you could say the same about ned. I think cat and cersei sucked all the life out of the men, lol.
rikoonee chapter 4 . 2/9
Thank you for writing this story! What an interesting read. I enjoy the AUs too.
RevDorothyL chapter 6 . 1/13
I like this version much better than what George R. R. Martin ended up with (or at least the HBO version, since I haven't read the books).

Of course, I adored the Harry Potter AU in the first four chapters, too, but there's an . . . ELEGANCE, of sorts, to Jon Arryn's house cleaning in the wake of a mis-targeted poisoning. :)
Heaven's Thesis chapter 1 . 1/9
I love the tone you've set. I'm excited to see where it goes.
Roslyn Grey chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Nonoju chapter 4 . 11/21/2020
Aaaagh goddamnit you cheeky-ass bastard I love this story! Quite the cliffy you’ve left us with, but fantastic writing. Keep up the hod’s work, and all the best to you and yours!
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »