Reviews for Search and Rescue
Ness fan 01 chapter 24 . 10/10
This was a ridiculous amount of words to read in one day, but I could not put this down. So, yes, for most of Sunday, I was completely useless. I love your style. I only wish you had more stories. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Leila chapter 1 . 6/12
I nearly cried as this is the third time reading this fic, I absolutely love it but I first read it on AO3 and to find it wasn't on there I was so close to tears. thank god for this website. thank god for your writing! please never give me a heart attack again!
boxofpandora16 chapter 1 . 2/20
So you know how when you scroll through the stories on here and after awhile you just keep scrolling past a certain story so many times you actually start to think you've read it, well this story was it for me. It was on the first page of the captain swan stories for like forever before I actually said to myself that I had to read it. The summary looked good I just didn't have the ambition to read a longer fic. However, I did decide to read it and I was so happy I did. It was so well written and the plot was actually original. So many stories I read are repetitive but this one offered a new idea to a classic romance. Ugh it was so good i didn't want it to end. Thank you so much!

Smiling,
M
onceuponatimefan1 chapter 24 . 2/18
Amazing story... Love reading it. :)
KirstenSmee chapter 24 . 2/5
One of the best stories I have read! So good!
Starlight chapter 24 . 1/30
I have never written reviews but honestly this story was just sooooo good, I couldn't not write one. All I can say is you've done an awesome job and I hope to see more stories like these
SammySwan2298 chapter 24 . 9/29/2016
i found this story a long time ago and began reading it and loved it and i just finished it and cried i love your writing you really should write a book you are so good! please start a new story with them! but this is by far my most favorite fan-fiction ever written!
mishasbabyminion chapter 24 . 9/8/2016
I read this in two days. I put off reading material for my 4 Literature classes to read this.
I absolutely adored everything about it: the characterization, the plot, the humor... it was all stupendous. I really enjoyed them being pet parents and then her being pregnant (with twins!) at the end. I laughed, I cried. I squeed, and I WILL recommend this around to people looking for a good CaptainSwan AU.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this for all of us.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/17/2016
I read this for the whole afternoon and i finished it at 4am crying. I hate you but i cant put it down. Its so gooooooooood. Bless you xx
swanscridhe chapter 24 . 6/28/2016
I cried no less than three times; this is such a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with all of us :)
snappy chapter 22 . 6/10/2016
YES! YES! YES! Wow, it was amazing fantastic everything, and I'm soo happy you've already finished it so I don't have to wait for updates after this cliffhanger!
snappy chapter 21 . 6/10/2016
Well, I know the story is already complete, but I must post a review, that I'm just soooo happy Olivia came for Emma, and I knew it! (well only after she asked for the icecream, but still). Now, I'll continue reading .
Love the story!
Especially loved the necklace. When Killian gave it, and even when she told Emma to keep it to 'remind' her.
And I love it. :)
klainespobydelenalove chapter 24 . 5/30/2016
I just discovered this story and I absolutely LOVED it! AMAZING AUTHOR!
zielona-karuzela chapter 24 . 5/26/2016
perfect. love it!
Misao22 chapter 24 . 5/7/2016
Oh this was adorable! I kept reading almost non-stop to the end. Thank you for the journey. One of my favorite fics so far