Reviews for Prom Night
WykedOne1979 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
omg i loved ur story.. it made me smile and laugh... excellent work..
SuprSingr chapter 18 . 12/12/2009
I said it once and I'll say it again... Aw... I love your stories! They're so cute! Especially this one. This one is one of my very favorites!
DarkLady Bones chapter 18 . 8/29/2008
good i liked it it was cute
The Screaming Communist chapter 18 . 8/24/2008
weartheseshorts chapter 18 . 8/31/2007
Oh boy, you don't know how much my heart is exploding for this story from all the happiness and excitement. :D That was so...wonderful. Phoebe and Gerald's relationship complimented each other well, and Helga and Arnold's was superb. Their passion was so unmatched, it was exactly as it would be in their relationship.

You did a wonderful job. I'm so... in love with this story. I'm so jittery because of it.

thats me

aka Pauline
Arnold Summers chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Great story. Keep writing
DarthRoden76 chapter 18 . 6/30/2004
Greetings Mouse9!

This is such an awesome story, it belongs on my favorate list! I loved how you were able to use their deep love as the main theme and how the sex parts were not vulgar but lovingly telling it all from Phoebe and Gerald's POV was great and very well conceived!

I wrote 2 stories that deal with their love in a simliar topic "On a Stormy Summer Night" and "Raindrops In The Night" be sure to read and review them...I'd love your opinion. Also be sure to check out my other fanfics as well, ok?
Rel chapter 18 . 2/26/2004
I love this fic so much... aghh... LOVE THIS FIC... LOVE IT. WRITE MORE!
J.B chapter 18 . 9/11/2003
I have to admit, you are quite talented! LOVED the story! Watch for typos!
AJLITE chapter 18 . 8/21/2003
I LOVE IT! Not too grown up but not too kiddi either just right.
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 18 . 8/3/2003
pretty good,but explain why they didn't lose themselves any more.I mean,they had sex a bunch of times,but what made this time make them lose the whole 'I might lose myself' thing?
Wolf bitch chapter 18 . 3/20/2003
Oh this is the loveliest piece of romantic fanfiction I've read in a while. it was wonderful w/o being chessy and pure fluff.

thanks from the bottom of my heart
Vergess chapter 18 . 1/12/2003
I liked the new chapter. I can't figure out if it's the end or not, but it's just as well wether or not it is.
Akino Matoumiken chapter 18 . 1/11/2003
that was a pretty good ending (_) ummm soryr i'm kinda lost with words at the moment can't think much... overload of work to do so laterz...
Celeste Jacobs chapter 18 . 1/10/2003