Reviews for Lost and Found
So sweet! *heart eyes*
Love this! Can’t wait for the action! Hope she changes her mind and decides to keep the other baby despite its gender/father in the end tho
Dan chapter 12 . 7/7
It must be so hard to carry-may be- the child of a rapist. You do a good job with that situation and the emotional turmoil experimented by the victim. Pretty realistic. There's no shame in thinking about abortion anyway, especially in case like this. Kudos!
joyndoug97 chapter 13 . 7/8
Awwww... I love her and Mal shopping!
Yay! Thanks so much for the update! I’ve missed this story!
joyndoug97 chapter 12 . 7/6
I’m excited to see this story update! Poor Regina - what a difficult place to be in. I’m glad Mal was there for her. Now twins! Wow!
WoolGrillRegal chapter 12 . 7/6
I was so excited/nervous to see this story update again. I hurried to read this chapter but I'm definitely going to reread the story tonight and refresh my memory.
Ashlyn drake chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
Please update. This is incredible
PurplePix13 chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
Is there a final chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
if this is an OQ story can you please tag it like it, or at least Robin. Not mean to be a bitch just, you know, for the sake of those of us who don't like the ship, thank you.
dakota1979 chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
Will they do a paternity test? I hope Regina warms up to the baby. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anonami chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
Omg thank you soooo much for updating again, it really made my day to see the notification in my inbox :)
WoolGrillRegal chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
I love to see you updating again. This chapter was great and I can't wait for what's next.
Latina Evil Regal chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
Are u going to update? Pleeeaaaseee
Long Live OutlawQueen chapter 10 . 8/13/2015