Reviews for A New Kind of Different
Sum1 chapter 3 . 10/7
How come it's do similar to this other fic I know..one of the top hicstrid..
No sense,they were paired by the teacher and both of them capable of getting a A by themselves, the conspiracy plot does not resist the smaller of analisis
Seriously? A teacher paired them up for the project and she'd be top student if not for Hiccup being already the top student. How could he fall for Heather's lies? He can be pretty stupid.
I thought it was established that Hiccup dated Heather in 9th grade only for him to find out that she only wanted to use him to get an A in some class or project.
no one has to date a guy like snotlout to know how different he and hiccup are. the differences in character stand out from miles away without even having crossed words with any of them.
Stupid mean girls.
ItsJustMe244 chapter 18 . 4/4
ayyy, I noticed this way to late... sorry. Anyway, good to hear you're coming back, I'm looking forward to seeing this story completed.
Funtasticme chapter 18 . 3/26
Im just asking can u please NOT make Astrids dad abusive because I will literally cry to death. R.I.P. me
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 18 . 3/23
I'm looking forward to the rewrite and was wondering if it could be m rated?
Reaper2908 chapter 18 . 3/23
Great to have you back and also sad to hear but at the same time great to hear that this story is still going isn't completely abandoned
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 18 . 3/23
Okay! I'll await new chapters!
In my humble opinion this was one do the best story's I have read it's on the same level as chasing thunderstorms so please continue this amazing story

I don't have a name yet :-(
Looking forward to your new work.
cluelessRJ chapter 18 . 3/22
thanks for the update
BeeeTeee chapter 17 . 3/21
This is so similar to chasing thunderstorms but has removed all the angst. I cant say I dislike it seeing as I'm more of a fan of fluff but it really is similar.