Reviews for A New Kind of Different
Just a fan chapter 18 . 4/12
I guess I’m a newbie and you might not see this.. anyways I love your story but just wondered why you stopped, oh well it’s up to you but I will really miss this story..
D chapter 9 . 3/27
. actually kissed!
(I ment that in a good way)
Leila chapter 5 . 3/19
Hi. I really like this chapter. Could you include in future chapters or in future writings how Scott can become Snotlout? Thanks.
hoppytoad1 chapter 5 . 12/11/2017
I know that you wrote this chapter awhile ago, but why did he have to ride the bus if he has a car
Sarai chapter 18 . 10/26/2017
Dude! this story is amazing! Hiccup is just the perfect blend of hot awesome/ nerd social outcast
Love it!
Sum1 chapter 3 . 10/7/2017
How come it's do similar to this other fic I know..one of the top hicstrid..
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2017
No sense,they were paired by the teacher and both of them capable of getting a A by themselves, the conspiracy plot does not resist the smaller of analisis
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2017
Seriously? A teacher paired them up for the project and she'd be top student if not for Hiccup being already the top student. How could he fall for Heather's lies? He can be pretty stupid.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2017
I thought it was established that Hiccup dated Heather in 9th grade only for him to find out that she only wanted to use him to get an A in some class or project.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2017
no one has to date a guy like snotlout to know how different he and hiccup are. the differences in character stand out from miles away without even having crossed words with any of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Stupid mean girls.
ItsJustMe244 chapter 18 . 4/4/2017
ayyy, I noticed this way to late... sorry. Anyway, good to hear you're coming back, I'm looking forward to seeing this story completed.
Funtasticme chapter 18 . 3/26/2017
Im just asking can u please NOT make Astrids dad abusive because I will literally cry to death. R.I.P. me
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 18 . 3/23/2017
I'm looking forward to the rewrite and was wondering if it could be m rated?
Reaper2908 chapter 18 . 3/23/2017
Great to have you back and also sad to hear but at the same time great to hear that this story is still going isn't completely abandoned