Reviews for Bucky Barnes: The Baby Whisperer
petra.plasajec chapter 1 . 4/17
this is the best and i never thoung tha bucky could be a baby whisperer but its so cute
Kkat84 chapter 1 . 4/7
This is ridiculously adorable. And I’m pretty sure every mom has wondered at some point if her bundle of joy is the antichrist.
AkaDeca chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Great one-shot!
Techno Tommy chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
I love that song! One of these mornings, you're gonna rise up singing. You're gonna spread your wings, and fly through the sky! But til that morning, there ain't nothin' gonna harm you. With Mommy and Daddy, standin' by. So hush, little baby, don't you cry.
Norse Nerd chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
Thor is called Odinson because he is the son of Odin. Odin is Borson. Any son of Thor would be called Thorson, however, any daughters of Thor would be called Thordaughtír.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Cute️️
KnightOwl247 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Cue the fangirl scream because hot damn this is adorable!
insecurefangirl1944 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
This was SO sweet! I loved it! Is Maggie an OC?
rightsideleft chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
This is so cute! I love when we get to see other sides of Bucky and things (beyond fighting) that's he's good at.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I love how he didn't say anything! He just demanded the child! Love it!
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
awesome
rats xp chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Aw, the is so sweet!
I totally loved reading this 3
Singer of Water chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Do you have ANY idea how many times I had a HUGE smile on my face! I love the pairings you have in your universe! I love Bucky with kids! And OH MY GOD MAGGIE IS PREGNANT! AH! I love your story and I couldn't stop gushing over how adorable it was!
IchabodCraneBurton chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
OMG, Bucky with babies, it's just so cute ! I love everyone going to Bucky for advices hahaha he's like a nanny xD Bucky holding Steve's child, it's wonderful ! And I love the end ! Bucky's gonna be a father, it's so cute ! Maggie is your OC right ? Will you write more about her and Bucky ? I would like to know how they met.
theoriginalbookthief07 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I love fics where Bucky interacts with kids post-Winter Soldier. It's like "oh no, it's the big, bad, Winter Soldier" and then some cute kid just...completely makes him non-threatening. It's adorable, everything about this is adorable.