Reviews for Welcome to the Hellmouth Agent Finn
Chaz1964 chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
I really enjoyed the story. Much better way of portraying Riley and Walsh than as mindlessly obeying drone and mad scientist. If you ever write another chapter I would be immensely intered in reading it.

Thanks and I am off to read more of your fics!
Malaskor chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Very nice story.

A little side note: I'm very certain that Xander should know and recognize the Gremlins if they look like in the movie - Maybe a little scene with him realizing that while Giles can't find anything about them in his books in a follow-up?

Keep up the good work
Little John of Locksland chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Insanely good story but with a title that will probably not encourage the majority of the genre this particular story falls in.

The story title makes one come to the conclusion that this is going to be just another Initiative-setting romance story for Buffy (meaning either pro-Finn readers or Spike readers who feel it's going to make fun of Finn will be a great majority of your readers) whereas in reality this appears to be a well-written strategy/combat setting.

In fact that title is so misleading that I too almost overlooked this delightful story. At a suggestion I'd change the name to something a bit better suited to the actual plot such as "War for the Hellmouth" or "The Demonic Coalition" or something similarly suited for bringing in the readers who most enjoy such stories.

Title worries aside, this was a great story to read and I am really going to be looking forward to a second chapter or sequel. Keep up the good work!
mike chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
really liked it and was was wandering if you plan a sequel been waiting for one since you first posted this on some group over a year or so ago .