Reviews for Half Time Ghouls
Dan the bluewolf chapter 4 . 5/29
more please
Snaileer chapter 4 . 4/22
I would hardcore support a continuation of this. I love it!
Ironchef13 chapter 4 . 10/31/2020
So will you ever continue this story? It’s okay if your not but I just discovered this story and I really like it
Snappy Flowah chapter 4 . 6/22/2020
Awesome shtick, definitely wanna see more o' dis.
I wanna see more o' dis.

~Snappy~
Exodia3215 chapter 4 . 8/21/2019
Great story so far! Hope u can update soon!
DinoPirate chapter 4 . 6/8/2019
Wish you would update, it's been almost 3 years. And I know your still alive if the last time you updated anything was last March.

You had a good thing going here, maybe you can have Danny help out with Jackson's split personality problem. That'd be interesting if the Ghost Catcher can split monsters too and we had Holt and Jackson walking around, although I think Frankie will disagree. I didn't know Scarah Screams was a Banshee, I know Orietta was but I thought Scarah could tell the future. I mean Banshee can tell when someone is going to die but I don't think it tells mundane stuff too.
ShyBean chapter 4 . 2/18/2019
please update, it's a great story!
Bluzerker chapter 4 . 1/16/2019
No! It’s over! God dam it! Man that sucks that this ended. Hope this isn’t dead, but alas it is.
LordGriffin1000 chapter 4 . 1/4/2019
Good story, I actually found this story very interesting and wished it continued.
Highline chapter 4 . 9/13/2018
Is any more coming ?
The Brod Road chapter 4 . 9/11/2018
Hello. I'm still wondering if this story's ever going to continue, as it's just about been 2 years since your last chapter of this fic. It would be great to see this crossover go on, what with the potential for some superhero adventure, hijinks, etc.
darkness Angelic chapter 4 . 8/16/2018
please update its amazing!
Jonas chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
great writing style and i love how Danny could be accepted into monster high even though he is a halfa.
xTorchbearerx chapter 4 . 7/4/2018
Update? Please? :3 It's really kicking off here on and I really like your writing style
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 4 . 6/20/2018