Reviews for Half Time Ghouls
Deuce and Cleo vs Johnny and Kitty
Gigi vs Desiree battle of genies!
Danny and the students of monster high team up against the villains of Danny phantom
Danny should meet Clawd Gill Manny and Gigi
Danny should meet Nefara Toralei Bram Gory and Romulus
Tucker hits on the girls, so he should try to hit on the ghouls
what if Dash,Paulina, and the rest of the A listers run into Danny and the ghouls and make fun of them and Danny and the ghouls stand up to the A listers
messedupmoon chapter 1 . 7/12
this is the 15-ish time I'm reading this thing and it never gets old
shardbinder chapter 4 . 7/10
Sorry to bug you about this since you probably get it a lot, but i do hope you continue this story I've been enjoying it a lot.
Clawdeen vs Dash!
Danny should meet Twyla, Howleen, Toralei, and Gory
Malchior the Bad chapter 4 . 5/24
Hi, maybe you could have Danny meet Toralei and Nefera next and make them fight one of Danny's enemies.
The Brod Road chapter 4 . 4/12
I don't mean to sound impatient or anything, but is this story going to be continued anytime soon? I'd really like to read more of this. I love the potential for this to be a cool crossover adventure, especially if (as I suggested before) some of Danny's enemies find out about Monster High and decide to try to ruin Danny's good time. (Seriously, ain't that Superhero Vacation Law Number 1? "Don't! Because trouble WILL show up like a hell-bent version of Murphy's Law, putting you back to work in no time!" XD Lol.)

Also, not to sound like a sap, but I'm still kinda curious if you're thinking of pairing Danny up with one of the Ghouls. Guaranteed, Sam would be jealous. My top two guesses are still either Spectra or Clawdeen. Speaking of Sam, would still like to see what happens when the Ghoulfriends meet the rest of Team Phantom. Sorry, Tucker, your PDA's not going to help you out of the fact that you and Sam are not exactly welcome outsiders to some of the locals at MH. I'm sure some of the main characters would give them a chance, though.

Anyways, I hope you don't mind my ramblings. Just thought I'd ask what the scoop is about this story.
WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE SOON I REALLY THIS STORY
zigball chapter 4 . 1/24
awesome story love the concepts can't wait for an update