Reviews for Half Time Ghouls
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 4 . 6/20
UPDATE
I think everyone at Monster high would be a lot nicer to Danny then everyone at Casper high combined!
When are you going to update?
Should Sam and Tucker join Monster High too?
How long is it gonna take for you to update?
After Danny's experience at Monster high I bet Danny will finally stand up to Dash and the other A-list kids!
The Brod Road chapter 4 . 2/7
(Had to log out to post this question, as I already reviewed this chapter.) I hope I'm not buggin' ya by asking this, but is this story going to be continued? The fact that this fic hasn't seen a new chapter in about a year and a half leads me to think that it's abandoned (or at least on one heck of a hiatus)... I really enjoyed the potential for humor, crossover pairings, and (if Danny's enemies eventually get involved) adventure that your story has and still would love to see more. Thanks.
Monster High is a place where Danny belongs.
CarleeStone chapter 4 . 1/22
I think Danny should Meet Deuce, Clawd, Jinafire, Skelita, Manny, Toralei, and Gil
Who should Danny meet next?
Will there be a love triangle between Danny, Porter and Spectra?
When are you going to update?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
If Dash finds out that Danny is going to another school and learns about Monster High and misses his favorite target I bet Dash will try to disguise himself as a monster so he can get into Monster High so he can bully Danny again!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2017
If Danny runs into the A listers during his time at Monster High what if they made fun of him because they heard rumors he was sent to reform school of military school?!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
I hope Sam,Tucker and Jazz get to meet everyone at Monster High too!