Reviews for Half Time Ghouls
Exodia3215 chapter 4 . 8/21
Great story so far! Hope u can update soon!
DinoPirate chapter 4 . 6/8
Wish you would update, it's been almost 3 years. And I know your still alive if the last time you updated anything was last March.

You had a good thing going here, maybe you can have Danny help out with Jackson's split personality problem. That'd be interesting if the Ghost Catcher can split monsters too and we had Holt and Jackson walking around, although I think Frankie will disagree. I didn't know Scarah Screams was a Banshee, I know Orietta was but I thought Scarah could tell the future. I mean Banshee can tell when someone is going to die but I don't think it tells mundane stuff too.
Purple Master chapter 4 . 2/18
please update, it's a great story!
Bluzerker chapter 4 . 1/16
No! It’s over! God dam it! Man that sucks that this ended. Hope this isn’t dead, but alas it is.
LordGriffin1000 chapter 4 . 1/4
Good story, I actually found this story very interesting and wished it continued.
Highline chapter 4 . 9/13/2018
Is any more coming ?
The Brod Road chapter 4 . 9/11/2018
Hello. I'm still wondering if this story's ever going to continue, as it's just about been 2 years since your last chapter of this fic. It would be great to see this crossover go on, what with the potential for some superhero adventure, hijinks, etc.
darkness Angelic chapter 4 . 8/16/2018
please update its amazing!
Jonas chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
great writing style and i love how Danny could be accepted into monster high even though he is a halfa.
xTorchbearerx chapter 4 . 7/4/2018
Update? Please? :3 It's really kicking off here on and I really like your writing style
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 4 . 6/20/2018
UPDATE
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2018
I think everyone at Monster high would be a lot nicer to Danny then everyone at Casper high combined!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2018
When are you going to update?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
Should Sam and Tucker join Monster High too?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2018
How long is it gonna take for you to update?