Reviews for The Approaching Storm: Light Vs Dark
Unnormal girl chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
Next chapter plz cause this story is AMAZING!
Ninjafairytama chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
Now that I think about it, we haven't seen Sara much in the show lately. It would be interesting if something like this happened.
tanisajune07 chapter 7 . 6/21/2016
update
TerriLynne14 chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
Wow intense chapter. I hope the Thundermans find Phoebe in time. Good writing.
TerriLynne14 chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
Thank goodness the kids and Dr. Colosso found Max. Now they need to find Phoebe quick. I hope they can get away from having to have this fight and Max will choose good over evil. Great chapter.
TerriLynne14 chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
Gosh I hope Max has a change of heart and chooses good over evil. Great chapter.
TerriLynne14 chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
Boy I hope the kids get there to save Max and Phoebe from this fight and the Triad counsel finds another way to save the world. Great chapter.
TerriLynne14 chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
See I don't know if Dr. Colosso will help or not. I hope he will. What happen with Chloe, probably when Nora and Billy turned Dr. Colosso human she aged. I hope the twins can get out of this fight. Great chapter.
TerriLynne14 chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
Nora and Billy might be making an mistake by making Dr. Colosso human again. I hope not. Great chapter.
TerriLynne14 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Great chapter. That's too bad the twins have to fight against each other. Can't the Triad members find another way to find the fate of the world?
kickinfan321 chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
No don't leave it there ! You have to continue!
Ghost adventure lover23 chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
Wow awesome chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
Type your review here.I
Guest chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
great. love it. I love Max's internal monologue.
kickinfan321 chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
I really love this story!
Please continue!