Reviews for The Approaching Storm: Light Vs Dark
Amazing chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
I wonder what Chloe, Billy, Nora and Colosso would do when they see the villains!
paulapicado chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
Loved both chapters! I have no much to say this time, not much happened. I'm excited for the next chapter. On my mind, I was think about the possibility to see both of the Twins training for the big battle, but I don't think this is going to happened haha. I'm hoping for more action, please. Please, make Phoebe kiss some ass to try to skip, will be fun, even though she get hurt and fail on her running out. Like this: "Phobe tries to run away and kick some ass, but the enimies kick her ass even harder" hahahaha that would be fun, but of course with a lot of mre details haha. Anyway, great job. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Ghost adventure lover23 chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
paulapicado chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
I love it. First, I'm wondering why the TV said "enemies", why Barb and Hank give their twins to ENEMIES? Also, how Dr. Colosus (sorry, I don't know how to spell it) knew that Phoebe and Max were kidnapped? Does Dr. Colosus knows something? I don't know if I misunderstood something, if I did please tell me, english isn't my first language (I'm brazilian). I don't know what you meant by "POV", but I would like to know if Nora and Billy are going to rescue their siblins, and if so how are they going to find where Phoebe and Max are. Phoebe is my favorite character, so please make a chapter focusing on her. I also have a suggestion, I think you should let Barb and Hank out of the fighting, it would be AWESOME seeing Max, Phoebe, Nora and Billy fighting without their parents' help. I'm very excited about this fanfiction, I have so many questions, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ghost adventure lover23 chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
paulapicado chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Hey, very interesting story. I was wonder if Phoebe would be the dark and Max would be the Light. I mean, Phoebe is more evil than Max, right? The only evil things Max does is pranks, its like "Wow Max, you are so evil, you turn Phoebe into a blue person" Let's be honest, when Max has a opportunity to be evil, he turns away and be a good boy, like in the Christmas episode. Max had the perfect opportunity to be a true villain and change his mind because of Nora, this is definitely not a villain behaviour. On the other hand, Phoebe always tries to be a good girl, but she is a jealous and selfish person. I am so excited to see what is coming up in the next chapter, I hope it doesn't take to long. I love your story! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Where is the next chapter?
Beryl m chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I really enjoy reading this. Hope you'll be uploading soon.
anonymous1201 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
The summary sounds like another story iv read but once I started reading it was even better! One thing though. Start a new paragraph when someone new speaks. Go to truelifedotorg
Ghost adventure lover23 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015