Reviews for What They Wouldn't Do
hahahahahahha chapter 48 . 2/28
omggg i need the next chapter asap! I was re-reading this story for the 7th time cuz its the best book ever and I love Matt and Sarah’s relationship soooo much. I literally dont know what to do, nothing seems to entertaining me as much as this story lmaoo. Im not even kidding, its the only thing I think about through out the day.
TheWorldInADay chapter 48 . 2/15
Rereading because I love Sarah and Matt and this story and your writing and every single second of all of it. You're an amazing writer and have done such a great job with this story!

Looking forward to the next chapter and to finally see what happens when Matt has to pick between his secret and Sarah!
Obi9900 chapter 48 . 2/5
I need more—I’m genuinely going through withdrawal
emmmmzy chapter 1 . 2/5
This is so so so good!
I love your story, but the suspense is killing me lol! Thank you for writing this fanfic- you've done a spectacular job with the characters and plot
hahahahahahha chapter 1 . 1/16
this story is absolutely, without a doubt, the best story ive ever read in my life. I have a question tho, why did you make Sarah a pianist, i have nothing against it lmao, im just genuinely curious, what was the process of creating Sarah’s character cuz its soooo well written. Cant wait for the next chapter!
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 46 . 12/19/2023
JFC FANFICTION DOT NET WHY DID I NOT GET ANY NOTIFICATIONS OF MY FAVORITE FIC FOR THE LAST YEAR?

all this time I thought perhaps you were taking a long break, and all this time I wasn't getting the emails for three new chapters! Betrayed! I'm so sad to have missed them on their debuts, but you bet your bottom I'm leaving you extra enthusiastic reviews to make up for this grievous error!

(In the interim between last review and now, I did get to meet Charlie Cox at a convention and man reading your Daredevil work never fails to feel like it is in his voice)

Where to begin with this gorgeous behemoth of a chapter?

I'm so glad that Lauren didn't go to the police after all, and I love that Matt dialed it back but still was full Daredevil Intense in meeting with Lauren. And it does make sense she would confide in Greg. She's not as prone to tight lips as Sarah, and she relies on Greg as her anchor.

I was with Sarah in thinking Karen was the one who visited her apartment while she was gone. I liked the scene with Sarah over Mrs. Benedict's, and how Mrs. B even has grown from just being a fun but nosy neighbor.

I was also with Sarah hoping that she would talk with Mahoney but I suppose she lost that chance last chapter haha.

Jason has risen to another level of terror in spilling his plan outright to Sarah, and then out and out tracking down Greg and plotting for him to be attacked and possibly killed right in front of her? And Sarah knowing that Fake Daredevil would be killed oof. What a knife twist.

I'm glad Karen got to be the one to make the call to Matt to help Sarah. And oh man oh man that whole office sequence! Todd, asshole as ever, sexual harrassment suit come to life, gets his comeuppance by Sarah getting to kick his ass. Good for her! And she saved Greg but lost his phone, and Jason's corruption of the police is just as invasive as Fisk's!

And to top it all off, Matt and Sarah are cold and distant again! But plot twist of all plot twists this time! What a cliffhanger!

The one nice thing about being late is that I don't have to wait for the next couple chapters this time haha. You'll be seeing my text screams again soon enough, Ashevillain.

In the meantime, thank you thank you thank you so much for putting your heart and soul into this story. In this world that's grown even more treacherous and terrifying for creators, every grain of pure wholehearted goodness is worth treasuring.

I'll say it again once I get to the latest chapter, but take your time, and be sure to take care of yourself. Your work is always worth the wait, whether it's a real gap or one Fanfiction imposed.

Your devoted fan always,
-DMRA
Misery's-Toll chapter 48 . 12/15/2023
Wow, when rereading this chapter, I just realized that I never reviewed it the first time around. And well, life has sucked beyond measure these past few months, but if there's one thing that hasn't sucked, it's this chapter, and it deserves a review! Better late than never, right?

I enjoyed every moment of this chapter. The situation with Sarah's mom reminded me of every time my flaky mother would "promise to make it up to me," just to stand me up while I waited like a fool for her, and you handled it well and realistically. I loved Matt's conversation with Anna, and his insights into Sarah's personality, and how he came to her defense even after the way she handled the evening. You know I love some drunk Sarah angst, and I appreciated her drunk dialing Foggy and reading Matt his rights in the alleyway. Ohh, and the Alias reference. That was my favorite show when I was a child, and then Jennifer Garner also played Elektra in the terrible Daredevil movie...

Also, I loved the visit to Father Latte, and I thought we were a bit overdue for one. I'm glad it seemed to help Matt pull his head out of his ass, and seemed to convince him to take steps toward repairing their relationship. It's just so heart-wrenching that it came a little too late for them to have their moment of catharsis before Fisk swooped in!

It seems like we might finally be reaching the climax of this long, beautiful story, and I am thrilled about it. I was truly on the edge of my seat for the whole prison scene. I think you wrote Fisk very well, and I'm pumped to read some angsty panicked Matt whenever the next chapter comes out! I'm also eager to hear how Sarah will handle her upcoming captivity, because she's never been good at just playing the damsel in distress. She's going to hit SOMEBODY with SOMETHING, or at gain some advantage from the situation, even if she's punished for it in return.

I'm so ready for the next chapter. I'm so ready to see where all your hard work is heading. I'm so ready for Matt and Sarah to make up. I'm so ready for them to finally use the L word with each other. And I'm so very, very ready for all of the angst, drama, and badassery you have planned! I'm sorry this isn't as thorough as my usual reviews, but I got like 3 hours of sleep last night and my brain is barely functioning. I hope you're doing well and that you have a great holiday season, plus birthday ahead!

-MT
WinterEveOrchid chapter 48 . 12/10/2023
is there any hope of getting an update in time for christmas? asking for a friendjust kidding, take your time and I hope you're doing well. Happy holidays!
Another random account chapter 48 . 12/9/2023
I have re read this story so many times in the past month alone, honestly it’s the only thing that’s gotten me through the end of semester at uni weather I’m reading instead of homework or reading to relax afterwards. And the cliff hanger ! The cliff hanger gets me stressed every time I read it. Only recently found this book but it’s so amazing I can never put it down.
Guest chapter 48 . 12/5/2023
The suspense is killing me! :D

The encounter Matt has dreaded the most has occurred - I can't wait to see what will happen next! I have so many questions - I could probably run past Fanfiction . net's review character limit (if it even has one)!

Incredible chapter (as usual) - thank you so much for posting and updating this story! I think another reviewer mentioned this as well, but this story, in my head, is more canon than the TV show and the show was amazing - plus I love Matt and Sarah together so much!
Guest chapter 48 . 11/13/2023
Amazing chapter! :)
Bee chapter 48 . 10/31/2023
Hot DAMN man! I hopped back on here on a whim to see amazing updates from you! An absolutely amazing read and I can't wait to see how this plays out
- Bee
Sgt. Lennon Pepper chapter 48 . 10/23/2023
Jesus, your writing is amazing! (Sorry about my english, btw). I’ve read this story a few years ago and I love it! Unfortunately I forgot to read de updates, but recently I started rewatching the Daredevil’s series and I immediately remembered your story and read all over again. Now promess that I’ll stick with the updates!
Seriously, you have an amazing talent, and thank you for never give up writing this!

Xo
Guest chapter 48 . 10/4/2023
this was amazing! i hope you’re doing well in life. i truly wouldn’t want anyone working on a piece of art if they aren’t feeling 100% hope you are able to bless us with new content soon. wishing u all the best
4,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »