Reviews for Secret Admirer
Ambersunshine chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
i really like this story but one thing i dont understand is why you would put it as COMPLETE when it NOT ?It just dosent make sence... but i do like the story and im sorta glad i read it. but see the thing is i dont think you will finish it and now i im in a pickle... welll just thought i'd share my POV... :)
Musette Fujiwara chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
I loved it...
11xNaNx11 chapter 8 . 12/16/2009
I love it! keep on writing!
fantasia-49 chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
this story is great and an end will be good! please do it because i'm sure that i'm not the one who want this!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 8 . 2/9/2008
ron should tell her, if he was ever really her friend
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
cute chapter!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
nice delivery
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
you know its a shock when dumbledore's surprised!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
with his name and hers, though, right?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
cute beginning!
Siri Lupin chapter 8 . 3/21/2004
great story it really shows Draco in a different light, and also that Ron still has feelings for hermione; but like he doesn't really understand how deep they are.
though if you did want to do another chapter, it could be that they find out that it was Ron who help Pansy; and that was good as well her that someone in her family had been a muggle.
great story.
Siri Lupin
Siri Lupin chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
great end to the chapter, you can just imagine the looks on everyones face, when the names were read.
I liked your pen name, well that's because its my name; anyway I've the rest of the story to read,let you no what I think after I've finished reading.
orlando bloom's girl chapter 8 . 4/13/2003
OMG! u cant end w/only one more chapter! aurgh!