Reviews for The History Project
puasluoma chapter 18 . 2/16
VERY NICE!
Coeast chapter 19 . 2/11
Ha! This was great. Funny, funny dialogue. Thank you.
orangepine chapter 1 . 2/9
"Mutual salvation pact" is hitting me all in the feels. This is like the fifth time I've come back to the story and I'm still in love with this!
adrianakanda chapter 19 . 2/3
The idea for the magical notes is so cool, and it evolved amazingly from a drabble! Loved it.
Wense chapter 19 . 1/26
Loved it! I wondered if they would do the sex notes thing at some point haha. I'm glad Draco respected her choice when she expressed her incomfort. That was so sweet! But not as sweet as those lines:
"You used to come up behind me and wrap your arms around me

And whisper in my ear

And kiss me

And we'd dance

Remember the time we just danced around the tent

Yeah

And how we'd lay on our bed, all tangled up

And you'd tell me Muggle fairy tales

While I played with your hair"

Thank you so much for this fic!
Lots of love
Wense chapter 18 . 1/26
Awwww Draco wanting to spend the night with her so she won't be scared was ADORABLE! And him not wanting to have sex because he's afraid what his mother would do if she learnt he did was hilarious! Narcissa's enthusiasm for the wedding is so cute!
Wense chapter 17 . 1/26
OMG THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED YEEEEESSSSSSSSS! THANK YOU!
Wense chapter 16 . 1/26
That was so good! Draco's enthusiasm at riding a dragon was adorable!
Wense chapter 15 . 1/26
THE FEELS! I LOVE Draco being so protective with Hermione and forgiving Harry because he loves her. And he's going to bring her cake and hold her to comfort her (silent weeping) I'm so glad Narcissa helped them to escape!
Wense chapter 14 . 1/26
Another very good chapter! Loved the cakeblow job negotiations. Also, about a comment you made at the end of the last chapter: don't worry, I think Draco and Hermione are written amazingly in character in EVERY chapter! You are great!
Wense chapter 13 . 1/26
"Be nice to me and someday I'll wear just my tiara and nothing else for you"
HAHAHAHA
BEST.
LINE.
EVER.
XD
Awesome chapter
Wense chapter 12 . 1/26
Oh, this was so great! I LOVED when Draco asks Hermione why she loves him, this is showing an aspect of him we rarely get to see. Also, Draco wanting to have silent sex while the others are asleep was hilarious!
Wense chapter 10 . 1/26
Oh, this is great! Draco's going to join them to destroy Voldemort!
Wense chapter 9 . 1/26
The angst, the fluff, the arguing, the jokes to help hope someday things will get better, THE FEELS! THIS IS GLORIOUS. AND PERFECT.
Wense chapter 8 . 1/26
You kept the perfect (and I mean, PERFECT) balance between angst, realistic drama, romance and humor. It is BRILLIANT. You really have talent. I especially loved the part where Draco talks about living on a beach with Hermione, make peaches grow and open a bar before their dark and scaring reality comes back to them. Also, I'm pretty sure Draco is good on his knees ;)
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »