Reviews for Broken
EmeryFelton chapter 9 . 2/7
Hello everyone! I'm EmeryFelton, Dotje90's Beta. I know you all are eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this story, but I wanted to inform you that I haven't spoken with Dotje90 since June 2016. I checked all of her other accounts through the internet and have noticed no updates or anything in regards to her other works or social media. I'm actually very worried and hope she's OK, but I know so many of you are wanting a new chapter. Dotje90 also has a Scarves and Coffee . net account with completely different fics there, if you wish to continue reading her works. I hope you all are well, and thank you for supporting Dotje90.
darrensprincess chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
Hey I just reread the story again and it's so amazing I hope you haven't forgotten about this!
Free2BeMee chapter 9 . 1/20/2017
So, I just found this story, and I'm so completely in love with it! I hope you're planning on continuing! All the characters are being developed so well, and I want everyone to have a happy ever after!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
This is now one my fav. Klaine fan fics and i really really really hope it never ends PLEASE UPDATE SOON
the-power-of-love chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
Miscomunication suck
pianoplayer0505 chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
This is amazing! I can't wait until the next update! Keep up the great work!
LvSammy chapter 9 . 6/25/2016
wow...well worth the wait...and omg omg omg omg...I loved it and I really hope you update soon.
lilyvandersteen chapter 9 . 6/21/2016
Oh good heavens... Trouble all around... Ugh... Let's hope both Christmas ball pairs get to switch partners without too many hurt feelings. Let's hope Seth's sister can be saved. And let's hope Nick doesn't have to go through with that arranged bond. *sighs deeply*
TracyAnderHummel3 chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
I've been waiting for another chapter literally all this time, it was amazing, hate adam more than anything, Im really excited with the othr chapter, hope for tou to upload soon :)
That makes me wonder, do you always are going to took that long uploading? I know that you have a life and everything, and your chapters are very long, but I was just wondering, Great chapter
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
ffacowgirl89 chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
Talk about shit hitting the fan! Ahhhhhhh pleeease update soon!
LvSammy chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
This is awesome and I really hope you update again...soon...pretty please...this is amazing! Keep up the great work! :-)
Sallylovezherjack chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
I'm not much into Dom/sub stories... But I gotta say I'm addicted to this story! Please update!
carol chapter 8 . 5/10/2016
I love your fanfic.

Please continued this story.

VoyageAsia chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
What I love about this story is how you manage to get me so vested in other Warblers. I want Thad and Travis to get together, but only when Travis figures out that Thad is better for him than Kurt. And I haven't figured out what I want for Trent. I think he should take up Blaine's offer and go on a few dates with other Doms. Then maybe Seth will see Trent in a different light. The Klaine parts were fluffy, particularly Kurt tending to Blaine's bruises. Very clever of Blaine to take Kurt to the Heart Lodge and see a very happy sub first hand. Way to prove your point Blaine! Thanks for the update :)