Reviews for Stranger in a Familiar Land
Fuck you woman
Hitmen101 chapter 21 . 9h
Thanks for the chapter
blackbloodywolf chapter 21 . 6/21
wow what a shocking twist. Great update!
EveJHoang chapter 21 . 6/21
Gods! Kill them! Burn them all! Burn them all, burn them all, BURN THEM ALL! MOTHERFUCKING MONSTERS! OH MY GODS!

I feel strongly about the end of that chapter, sorry. I pray Harry finds them before they murder all those kids...
HPraider chapter 21 . 6/19
These people are sick! I hope Harry finds them and make them suffer for what they have done to those poor Valkyrie babies.
Thanks for the chapter.
Lector Dominion chapter 21 . 6/21
Seriously, what a garbage reviewer. Guest reviewer before me, can't you read? It clearly says Slash so if you don't like that kind of thing, f*ck off because some of us likes these stuff. Oh, and sign in so we can tell that to you directly.

Anyway, keep up the good work writer!
gay garbage completely unrealistic piece of shit since neither would turn homo
Miyu Kokomi chapter 21 . 6/21
estoy muy intrigada
¿Quienes son los que robaron los huevos?
para que agencia trabajan
esto se pone emocionante
gracias por el capítulo
chicaalterego chapter 21 . 6/20
This fic has been interesting so far. It makes me curious... also, I pity the eggs and the parents: poor things
SweetLittleBlackRose chapter 20 . 6/20
I just remembered... WHAT ABOUT RHODEY! Shouldn't he beinformed that his best friends are boing so much better now, to the point they finally got engaged?
SweetLittleBlackRose chapter 21 . 6/20
I... wow... just... wow... I'm torn.
I'm so, soo happy for Harry and Tony. They deserve to be happy, especially after everything, all the shit, they went through. After all Pepper put them through. Not gonna lie, little unhappy with Happy's freak out, rude.
But at the same time, I want to cry. I just want to cry, so bad. Those poor, poor babys. Personally, I could never forgive someone that would hurt a child, especially not intetionally.
I hope that atleast those four aforementioned children are spared and returned to their mothers. And I hope that all those involved first learn the truth, that they wernt experiments but innocent fetus' that they stole, killed or brought unnecessary pain to, and then that they are brought to justice in the most painful and torturousways imaginable.
Your story is one of, if not my absolute favorite. Always looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the great work.
LostWakingDreamer chapter 21 . 6/20
I loved everything about this chapter! Thank you so much for writing this great story!
wineybrat chapter 21 . 6/19
Oh no the eggs! I'm half a step from bawling my eyes out right now. I hope the rest are found soon. On the upside at least Harry and Tony are doing well. It's a bit of sweet to ease the sour. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Kallizakat chapter 21 . 6/19
oh...my. That is...wow.

First, the resolution of Tony and Harry’s conversation about Tony’s parents was fantastic. It would have been an easy place to add a lot of hurtful and horrible dramatics. I was more than half expecting Happy to call Pepper, and have *Pepper* tell Tony about this parents. I’m so glad you didn’t do that. The resolution was fantastic, and the fact that both of them were able to deal with it as adults is fantastic.

The last part...*shudders*. You did a fantastic job of making a villain who really doesn’t believe herself to be a villain. I wonder what/how she’ll think if/when she finds out they weren’t human, but some other species? That she murdered perfectly healthy non-human or half-human children? I also am very eager to find out what organization they work for. I can honestly see this being either Hydra or Shield in this story, though stealing the “experiments” to analyze them rather than trying to pin it on Harry in some other way seems more Hydra-like to me.

I’m so excited for the next chapter! I hope you get a lot of time/energy/inspiration to write!
Lostnights chapter 21 . 6/19
Thank you so much for the update! I absolutely love this story! Tony and Harry were so cute and I’m glad that they started to work on their miscommunication. The kidnapping was dreadful.