Reviews for The Power of Love and Magic
SilverRosehp chapter 9 . 11/3
Please update your story soon please I absolutely love it and hope you continue the story soon please please pretty please
awefanfic chapter 9 . 10/4
Please update soon! Great chapter!
Ariesp19 chapter 9 . 9/23
Can't wait hope bill backs off
I love this story, it's been nearly a year since it's been updated now and I'm dying to find out what'll happen next. You've just finished The Purrfect Life, which I also loved, so could you maybe come back to this story for a bit?
sam stewart chapter 9 . 7/30
please continue this story soon i'm begging you it's been a long time and no update seen.
Love the story so far can't wait to see what happens next.
lesa.blazer chapter 2 . 7/27
Please please continue this soon
fandom hyper chapter 9 . 5/29
what do you mean, I have to do homework? but this story is so much better. I siriusly need another chapter
grossgardener chapter 9 . 5/6
Holy moly you gotta update this. I love the fluffso much, and i need to know what happens. Does Harry have the baby with no complications? Does the Ministry find out?
Please give me more!
popi32 chapter 1 . 4/30
Come on why are they so many deleted scenes you are taking all the fun out of reading this book
popi32 chapter 1 . 4/30
what does AO3 mean? this is a story in tongues. I'd rather read a story without trying to sort out riddles about where I can find parts of it. This website has seen worse, I'm sure. And I at least leave the story if I don't want to read a smutty scene - which is not likely. People are more perverted than you think ;)
sam stewart chapter 9 . 3/13
i hope to see a new chapter soon please as i really loved this story?
sam stewart chapter 9 . 3/13
i hope to see a new chapter soon please as i really loved this story?
Alisa-kun chapter 9 . 2/23
Encore une fois, c'est une fiction original et passionnante.
Merci pour ton travail