Reviews for The Rains of Castamere
Cursa chapter 9 . 7/9
I really like this! The only thing I'm confused on is why he threw the hex at Harry to begin with :) Looking forward to the next update!
Pryxer chapter 9 . 3/13
Some Time ago (I think maybe 2015/16?) I read this already but I think it had less chapters then. And I was mesmerized by this story and the way you wrote and the characters and just everything! After my phone crashed I lost this Fanfiction and just couldn’t find it anymore (I‘m shit at remembering names) no matter how much I searched. I even tried searching for phrases I remembered. Today I found a recommendation on tumblr for your fanfic and I CANT BELIEVE I FOUND IT AGAIN! I am SO over the moon and still can’t believe I‘ve finally found it again! I really really love your story! :D
Lucius is dead now... I‘m pretty glad about that I kinda started to hate him while reading the latest chapters:D
Please keep up the good work!
rori-mori chapter 9 . 8/11/2017
Damn this is a good story. Great WRITING! I hope to see more.
Naveen chapter 9 . 7/30/2017
It's so different from anything I've ever read. It's dark and just, ugh, indescribable. I've already reread this twice. Love it
Vi38 chapter 9 . 6/6/2017
Very good
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2017
How can Harry forget his identity like that. Without thoughts of his family and friends
Isabell3 chapter 9 . 5/15/2017
Loved it so different:-D
kirsty21 chapter 9 . 5/13/2017
cool
Riddle-Snape chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
well i did try to read this, but... nah (-_-) waste of time... read better
XxAngry-Evil-PoptartsxX chapter 9 . 5/12/2017
I definitely very happy to see that you updated your story again! Thank you so much for sharing and for continuing :) I look forward to what you will share with us next.
LunaSunFlowerLily chapter 9 . 5/11/2017
Thanks for the update
ObliviousFanatic chapter 9 . 5/11/2017
Such a Harry thing to say... "Oops didn't know I could do that"... Haha Lucius is dead...
yukino76 chapter 9 . 5/11/2017
good waiting for more
gabrielsangel23 chapter 8 . 4/4/2017
So is this the end? I'm hoping you say no because I seriously love this story! If its not the end then please update whenever you get the chance, if it is the end than you did a freaking amazing job because I loved this story! :)
Azera-v chapter 8 . 4/2/2017