Reviews for The Recessive Kekkai Genkai!
era-romance chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
k...theres overpowered and then theres this.
holy s
SelenetheNerd chapter 4 . 6/9/2020
This is insane, and I want to read more.
gabelou1991 chapter 3 . 5/27/2020
Ino veut être l'alpha mais avec anko si jamais elle vient cela sera dure.
Ino ne veut pas de sakura mais qui voudrais de sakura, hinara du a ce quelle a fait, et tenten je ne vois pas.
Midnight Lost chapter 4 . 4/25/2020
So this was a fun read, which makes it all the more depressing that it seems to be abandoned.

Anyways, on the off chance you do come back and continue this, would love to see the following in the harem. Ino and Kin, for obvious reasons. The rest, Anko, Yugao, Temari, Tsume, and Hana. And maybe Kurenai if you can squeeze her in as well.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2019
Please continue it.
Cullzilla chapter 4 . 6/27/2019
I really hope you are still writing this story because I have really enjoyed reading it so far and really want to know what happens next.
Borello chapter 4 . 6/17/2019
naruto is too overpower.
ethan.lukkar chapter 4 . 6/9/2019
Magnificent chapter can’t wait for more please update soon
xXKentonHatakeXx chapter 2 . 5/7/2019
Please don't make me play Russian Roulette...
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 10/21/2018
J'aime beaucoup.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2018
This is literally the most horrobly planned out story ever. Clearly, this a story to pander to the most ultimate of weebs, geeks and weirdos who cannot see the seperation of real life and their anime. Seriously; why? You make an insanely OP character with no other reason than to character bash and for a harem. Did you not know that making a character OP makes them a terrible character. Naruto’s morales in this story are complete and utterly altered bullshit. The Sandaime cursing in public, where would you get the idea that a man of his magnitude would act as though he were less than the average drunk. Children having sex? I can guess that you were going through a rough and I mean rough patch when you wrote this. Puberty does weird stuff to all of us darling. I can understand, actually, No, I cannot understand this. A 13 year old marrying a middled aged woman. Then, that 13 year old has sex with another 13 year old. There’s just too much things wrong. However, I will say that you are creative; somewhat.
Ps-Why are the power levels so ridiculously unequal. You have Kin do all this speaking bullshit and Shikai of her sword and a kekkei genkai. Yet, the fight is a draw between her and Ten-ten. How? Next, why are you so hate filled. Your writing screams animosity towards made up characters. Maybe that rage comes from real life and you just needed to direct it at something, but really, this story is trash. Your use of vulgarity, unbelievable plot and sudden power ups are not tools that will keep your viewers interested. Everyone is going to get tired after they catch on that Naruto will win all of his fights. Although, what really bugs me is the fact that just a few years ago I would’ve loved, no, idolized this story. Now, I understand that it is easy to write a shit story and not give a fuck about what plot holes and nonsensical things you write. Please find help.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2018
Make more plz
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2018
I loved it
Endlessking999 chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
Lost interest in this halfway though cause it was stupid.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
Fucking update will you because it quite good and tenten to the harem aswell