Reviews for Poem Without Words
Karyse Bailey chapter 1 . 7/19/2020
Good Evening,

I would just like to begin by saying how much I love your story. I have read this amazing work of art over 15 times now and I can't get enough of it. You truly have a gift when it comes to writing. Thank you for creating this story, I feel like I can picture everything inside of my head, which allows me to feel like I am actually walking through your story and observing the characters as if I was actually there myself. And for that reason I am able to enjoy your writing. Keep up the good work.
Mie779 chapter 32 . 10/26/2019
This was bloody fantastic... loved this so much... and I loved how they complemented each other in everything they did... and loved the fact that Emma developed her own love of art and took in photographing as her own form of art... and oh let's not forget the smut... your the queen of that... loved how they evolved on that point too... trusting each other... and so so sweet w. the baby in the end... loved it... they got the family they always wanted... now off to read yet another one of you amazing stories...
Mie779 chapter 12 . 10/22/2019
still bloody amazing... LOVE that you've made link to various movies... like the drawing scene from titanic *swoon*...and the pottery scene from ghost (old favorite of mine) and now the pirate and link to princess bride... oh I feel so bad for them that they have to hide... want the semester to end NOW...
Mie779 chapter 7 . 10/22/2019
bloody hell I'm a puddle of goo now... seriously I'm so in awe of how you write these smutty scenes between emma and killian... absolutely fing brilliant... I KNOW I will enjoy reading the rest
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 13 . 8/13/2018
Sorry to be a dunce, but what the hell are they talking about here? Are they talking kids there at the end? What test would Killian take? It seems a little early for that kind of talk, especially since, moments before, she still couldn't say out loud that she loved him. I haven't had... what one might call an 'adult' relationship as of yet, so serious (but vague) conversations like this kind of go over my head, ya'know?
Zaxamali chapter 32 . 2/2/2018
Another incredibly brilliant fic!
Tony7323 chapter 32 . 4/23/2017
Well I must say that I really enjoyed your story a lot.. It was extremely well written nicely done ...
Heppie03 chapter 32 . 12/14/2016
I know this story is over, but I would REALLY love to read about them meeting Milah/Neal

Just so they can see what they missed/threw away
StephDee chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
Thanks for the Venus of urbino clue it made visualizing the scene so much easier. I'm so intrigued on what happens next.
Rouhn chapter 32 . 11/6/2016
This story was awesome - first I didn't want to read a story that long but the summary fascinated me and I wanted to know what's behind it - and in the end I'm sooooo glad I read it - your parallels with reality - how you brought other characters from OUAT in as well, the little bit of angst; the great smut - I love the characters, their behaviour - the settings - in fact the whole story!you are so talented!
Guest Huge Fan chapter 32 . 11/3/2016
Omg I read this entire fanfic in less than a day. I absolutely loved this alternate universe, and your portrayal of the characters was spot on. Also, you really have a way with words when it comes to the steamy stuff ;) Bravo! I'm definitely gonna read all of your other CaptainSwan stories now.
Zerousy chapter 32 . 10/17/2016
This was so good. A very good ending I waited to read.
Cootles chapter 32 . 9/23/2016
Absolutely loved it. Then again I love all your Captain Swan stories and only wish you had more full length stories. Great job in tying actual aspects of Colin's life into the story: how he got his scar, his love of art and that he's a good cook. I was also impressed by how Liam acted when he first met Emma, it touched very close to the Brothers Jones even though you wrote it first. And them visiting his mother's grave was so heart wrenching.
aestheticedits5813 chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
Ya had to go and do "the cold never bothered me anyway" thing, didn't ya? **Rolls eyes and laughs**
aestheticedits5813 chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
I love this story so much. Amazing, fantastic job. Side note: I graduated from a Pennsylvania college, coincidentally with a degree in Criminal Justice, so I really enjoy the setting for the story. Every time you mention the "HUB", I envision the one at university I attended.