Reviews for Poem Without Words
Zaxamali chapter 32 . 2/2
Another incredibly brilliant fic!
Tony7323 chapter 32 . 4/23/2017
Well I must say that I really enjoyed your story a lot.. It was extremely well written nicely done ...
Heppie03 chapter 32 . 12/14/2016
I know this story is over, but I would REALLY love to read about them meeting Milah/Neal

Just so they can see what they missed/threw away
StephDee chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
Thanks for the Venus of urbino clue it made visualizing the scene so much easier. I'm so intrigued on what happens next.
Rouhn chapter 32 . 11/6/2016
This story was awesome - first I didn't want to read a story that long but the summary fascinated me and I wanted to know what's behind it - and in the end I'm sooooo glad I read it - your parallels with reality - how you brought other characters from OUAT in as well, the little bit of angst; the great smut - I love the characters, their behaviour - the settings - in fact the whole story!you are so talented!
Guest Huge Fan chapter 32 . 11/3/2016
Omg I read this entire fanfic in less than a day. I absolutely loved this alternate universe, and your portrayal of the characters was spot on. Also, you really have a way with words when it comes to the steamy stuff ;) Bravo! I'm definitely gonna read all of your other CaptainSwan stories now.
Zerousy chapter 32 . 10/17/2016
This was so good. A very good ending I waited to read.
Cootles chapter 32 . 9/23/2016
Absolutely loved it. Then again I love all your Captain Swan stories and only wish you had more full length stories. Great job in tying actual aspects of Colin's life into the story: how he got his scar, his love of art and that he's a good cook. I was also impressed by how Liam acted when he first met Emma, it touched very close to the Brothers Jones even though you wrote it first. And them visiting his mother's grave was so heart wrenching.
aestheticedits5813 chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
Ya had to go and do "the cold never bothered me anyway" thing, didn't ya? **Rolls eyes and laughs**
aestheticedits5813 chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
I love this story so much. Amazing, fantastic job. Side note: I graduated from a Pennsylvania college, coincidentally with a degree in Criminal Justice, so I really enjoy the setting for the story. Every time you mention the "HUB", I envision the one at university I attended.
aestheticedits5813 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
This first chapter is a great introduction!
Zerousy chapter 31 . 9/15/2016
I'm kinda sad I've only got one more chapter to read but I'll finally have finished it.
Zerousy chapter 30 . 9/13/2016
The beach part was the best! But I bet it hurt her back
Zerousy chapter 29 . 9/12/2016