Reviews for That Feeling
Cool!
kitana415 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Awwww ickle Ceddy!
Imnotlucyliu chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Aaw, little Cedric being all grumpy and not at all the Perfect Pretty Boy Harry was so jealous in GOF 3
Also, I am IN LOVE with Michael and Geoff being both Cedric's best friends (it warms my heart to remember that they had already appeared in Candles) and having the time of their lives embarrassing Cedric while he's all "omg, please stop". (It would be painfully enjoying to see how they reacted to his death).
mellifluous aria chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Aw, this was adorable! I love how you portrayed little Cedric and his disappointment about not making the team. The interaction and dialogue between Charlie and Cedric were also great! :)
wisegirlgranger chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
OMYGOD AND TONKS AND CHARLIE AND LITTLE CED WANTING TO BE A BEATER AND CUTENESS 3

on another note, Charlie is so kind and patient, its freaking adorable. what a role model :) great character portrayal, MDPM, great piece overall as usual!
worrywart chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
A neat look at what might have been for Cedric. Loved the bit where the kid uses his sock to wave goodbye!
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
So sweet and cute and I love it! Cedric was such a good character, I was so sad when he died! Love this, and looking forward to whatever you post next,
Sabrina xx
Inkfire chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
:D Lovely! I love the way you portrayed Cedric's friends and their silly encouragements, then his nerves and his wanting so badly to succeed, impress his parents and use his father's bat… Poor boy was so grim and disheartened after his fail, but indeed he wasn't going for what was *right*, and I love Charlie's relaxed and friendly teasing and advice. He and Tonks, for what little she appeared, were pretty wonderful :)
BurgundyHope chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Aw, little Cedric and Charlie, love it! We don't see much of Charlie in the books, let alone a Charlie still at Hogwarts, so this was especially neat to read :) Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Again a very well written fix and unique but interesting and enjoyable event to read about
: )
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I love how it's Charlie who cheers Cedric up. Way to be sportsmanlike!
:D
Btw, as a resident Hufflepuff, I can tell you that our house entrance is a little better-hidden than just a portrait (according to Pottermore). But I'm not surprised you haven't heard, given you're a Gryffindor. Only Puffs know the secret. It's a loyalty that's lasted 1000 years...
thosedarndursleys chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
That last scene. Oh my goodness. Absolutely perfect :D Your dialogue and flow are flawless, as always :)
zedille chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
A lovely look into some of the students at Hogwarts before Harry's time - I love the camaraderie between Charlie and Cedric as seekers, and the glimpse at a younger Tonks (I hope she's less clumsy in the air than on the ground!) No matter how put-together Cedric seems by Harry's time, even he must have started somewhere.
Morning Lilies chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Love it! :D g'aw the hufflepuffs are so adorable
basscymru chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
OK, but like, this was so cute. Oh my God. Somehow - weirdly - I felt you really captured your characters within the short amount of space. Tonks didn't have a single line of dialogue, yet she behaved totally within character. And his relationships with his mates - you showed us show much with barely any talking. Anyway, I'm gushing, but I really, really enjoyed this.