Reviews for Love Me Like You Do
The Wandering Muse chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I love it, especially the part where you defined their relationship with percentages. It's the perfect fix, so thank you. The final happy ending but it's TVD. People die. Hearts get ripped out and so on... I digress. Write more of TylerLiv please. They're just soo adorable.
theboyfriend-and-theprettygirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Lyndall, this was perfect. I was in tears for the most part of it. I really wished this had happened on the show! Tyler is my favourite male character and it makes me so pissed that my baby will not get his happy ending with a woman that truly loves him. He deserves it so much, dammit!

I'm still so devastated that the writers murdered the entire Parker family because Jo, Liv and Luke were my favourite guest stars :(

The Tylena friendship in this was adorable...you gave me so many feels. Also Caroline giving Parkwood a puppy was perfect and the last paragraph you wrote had me in tears. I really loved this part: "Liv parked the ute outside a suburban house, glancing around Bagheera's enormous body that took up most of the car these days and found Tyler nursing their son, Lucas" - That was such a beautiful representation of how much time had passed and I was bawling my eyes out that Parkwood had named their son after Luke.

Well done babe. I'm sure Sarah will love this! xx
MarkMcG9718 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Great story please continue it or do mpre Parkwood because in this story you fixed the colossal mistake the writers of TVD made with Tyler and Liv
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Not entirely huge on Tyler fics - but glad I read this. A nice fluffy spin on things - awesome job!
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
This was beyond perfect. Team Parkwood. Their ending on the show was brutal and unnecessary. Thanks for this fix-in fic. You are very talented.
nat chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I enjoyed it. altho u kno im not a huge fan of parkwood. It was pleasant to read