Reviews for Perpetual Suffering
Lacerta Caliginis chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Great poem. I enjoyed reading it. Hope to see more like it. _
ArchangelLilith chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Good choice of words but make sure those words are really in the dictionary. But your poem is still pretty good.
Jack and Jericho's chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
This was a pretty cool poem dude! Reminds me of the Dark Saga album by Iced Earth.
Selene991 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I love the poem...the choice of words are great, and it really reflects the scars of Spawn.
Bush chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I think you guys are all bunch of fag... just face your life and stop writing this gay ass poems of yours. Yes sometimes, it is good to run away from reality like Robert Frost did, but you dont have his talent.
P.S If you are more 30 years old, your life screwed.
A Casual Reader chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Laughable, but credit must be given for attempts at a rhyming scheme that does not augment the poem, instead hamper it and prevent. Random uttering of old English, “evil doth dwell” and “cast unto thee” seem to compensate the poet’s incompetence in diction. Many lines are vague and repetitive, one could find these lines in a Goth rock song: “eternal living cage”, “Trapped on this earth.” Basically, too many clichés; “You sold your soul”.
Gandalf chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Great poem. I loved it
Capricorn Chaos chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
aw... this is kinda sad...
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Enjoyed it a lot. I am really into poems, and Spawn used to be a favorite of mine. Let me know if you write anything else.
RedDragon chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
It was a godd, disturbing poem, that really makes me reflect on the dark wound of evil goodness that is Spawn.
Brett A Longman chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
A very good poem Peter. I have seen the movie 'Spawn' and I think you have managed to describe him to a tee. I liked the rhymes you use here.

Looking forward to more,