Reviews for QUARANTINED
a song in Lu minor chapter 20 . 7/24
I just realized that, years after reading this story, I never so much as commented on it! So...
What can I say? I loved it then, and I still love it now, and that alone says a lot about a story. It was a joy to watch Aragorn and Frodo's relationship grow (amongst other relationships), the h/c left me with wonderful fuzzy feelings, and there was just the right touch of suspense to keep me compulsively pressing the "next" button.
I've read many of your other stories too, but in case I never get back to those either, know that you had me hooked with this one, and I've continued to enjoy many, many after. Thanks for posting! :)
AckaRed chapter 20 . 3/10
This story is absolutely wonderful. I came upon it quite by chance, in a roundabout manner, and I am ever so glad I did. It is very sweet and was an honest joy to read, though at times I did worry. Thank you for writing something so brilliant that I felt the urge to review 3
eructate chapter 1 . 1/8
OK, I know I'm late. Really, really, late. BUUUT... I wanted to tell you that this fic, and its sequel, (and every story on your profile as a matter of fact) are things I always come back to when I need cheering up. It *never* fails. Everything you write is just so amazing! I hope you keep doing what you're doing.

Love,
A dedicated and slightly stalkerish reader.
busaikosensei chapter 20 . 1/8
God I kind of want to cry, and also go find someone to give me a nice big hug and tell me I'm special. This fic is a gift; thank you so much for sharing it with us. It is your birthday? :)
BakenandEggs chapter 20 . 12/23/2016
Great story, thanks for sharing!
Lilly Talons chapter 20 . 12/7/2016
I would've reviewed every chapter but i was too impatient to read. This story was great and I'm excited to read more in this series.
Lilyluna43 chapter 20 . 11/4/2016
Loved it! Great story!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
'What could possibly happen ?' Why does this sentence make me think everything's gonna happen ?
Pyrane chapter 20 . 8/16/2016
This story is so cute ! I love it
Thanks for sharing it and the beautiful relashionship with us !
And Aragorn is a Thing of Beauty, as always ;D
And now, for the sequels !

***Pyrane***
quarterhorseranch chapter 20 . 1/31/2016
Throughout this chapter I just kept squeaking. XD

*applauds*
quarterhorseranch chapter 19 . 1/31/2016
"I've seen military campaigns less well executed." HAHA! This is true!

And LOL to everything else, too!
quarterhorseranch chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
SQUEEE!
quarterhorseranch chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
Aww, Sam! :D

Aragorn can come bake me cookies...
quarterhorseranch chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
Oh gosh!

I keep making Chewbacca noises. XD
quarterhorseranch chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
*happy squeak*

You're just dragging all these wonderful emotions out of me. XD
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »