Reviews for QUARANTINED
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
I have to say, I'm not usually an avid AU reader, but this was absolutely amazing! I loved it! It was so realistic, the way you wrote these characters, and the events... Wow!
Vi-Violence chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
Very nicely done!
SFninja39DragonStar chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
This is amazing!
Daundelyon chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Goodness knows if you'll see this at this late date, but what a lovely story!
TheDoctorandtheDaleks chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
This has to be the most well written fic I've ever read. I absolutely adore your understanding of the characters and how you write them. Your transition from description to dialogue is flawless! The amount of fluff in this story has sent me into an attack of feelings which is causing my sister to look at me quiet strangely.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
That last line was BEYOND brilliant. Excellent work!
Cindy Baggins chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
I know this story is years and years old, but I just found it. I was really little when it was published. I can only say one thing: WOW! I ant believe this fanfic! I love it! It brought me to tears so many times. It's so sweet and cute in so many places. You are amazing! I love this so much!
keyrousse chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
I know this story is over 10 years old. I know it's been a long time since you posted anything. But I'm now in some sort of "LotR" phase, I found this fic and I love it. Made me cry a few times, I love your portrayal of Aragorn. This is a wolderful, warm story. Thank you for it.
Jade Cardiff chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
This is amazing! Usually I can manage to find at least a few flaws in stories like this, but your work is perfect. Best story I've found on here so far -JC
tjtks24 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I love all of your fics:)! This fic is awesome!
MidnightxRain chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I'm glad I found this story! I am a great fan of lord of the rings also, but then I like so many fandoms that sometimes I neglect favourites until something reminds me of them. My favourite Lord of t he rings character is Aragorn, followed by Legolas and all of the elves, Arwen, Elrond etc. I do like the Hobbits too ...it is actually hard to pick one favourite character now that I think about it! Looking forward to reading more soon...I do get round to reading these stories eventually lol
RealityDidMeIn chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
This was amazing! Cute and adorable. You had me giggling and gasping and squeeing the entire time. Thank you, very much, for sharing. It is was very well written and I know it has been done for a bit, but I still felt the need to make sure you knew your work is still very much appreciated!
EpicFailOnline chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Really enjoying the story and your writing style so far, but if the pattern of putting review responses at the beginning of chapters continues I will be extremely unimpressed.
KathyG chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
This is a good story, shirebound. Hey, you'll have to write a sequel in which Sam gets sick during one of Aragorn's visits to Bag End. Please do-I would so love to read it! )
Lady in black chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Thank you so much for this great piece of writing. I enjoyed your story tremendously. I'm curious to read the sequels and see more of the interactions between Bilbo, Frodo, Gandalf, and Aragorn. I apologize, I'm not good at writing reviews, but I had to let you know how much I loved your story.
1,523 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »