Reviews for QUARANTINED
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 13 . 1/1
“Yes, it’s as I suspected. He’s forgotten all about you.” Bilbo, you absolute potato! I aspire to your level of snark. I enjoyed Aragorn’s letter very much, and now Frodo and Sam are preparing for their first adventure together.
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 12 . 1/1
And there’s my little Samwise! A “bit o’sunshine” is exactly what he is, especially when he’s this small. He and Frodo seem to already be as close as brothers.
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 11 . 1/1
Gandalf restoring Frodo’s memory of his parents is without a doubt my favorite part of this chapter. My second favorite is Aragorn telling Frodo he is unforgettable, which he needed to hear after spending so long being overlooked at Brandy Hall.
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 10 . 12/31/2017
Now I want Aragorn to bake me some troll-shaped cookies! I’m sure they tasted good all the same.
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
There are many things I enjoy about this chapter. The conversation between Aragorn and Gandalf about his bloodline and their mutual desire to protect the Shire and its inhabitants is very sweet, and it shows how much they care about the Hobbits. But showing Bilbo and Frodo’s memory of the day Bilbo adopted Frodo is by far one of the best passages in this story, and it definitely makes the reader connect with the characters as you have portrayed them.
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
And thus, the healing hands of the king are revealed for the first time. It’s understandable that Aragorn didn’t feel the need to put his weapons out of reach—after all, he’s not used to being in a place where there is a young child wandering about who might hurt himself with those weapons.
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
It never ceases to amaze me how brave and strong-willed a Hobbit—even a young, sick Hobbit—can be when the occasion calls for it. Frodo knew he probably didn’t stand a chance against Gollum in a fight, but he didn’t care, as long as he kept him away from Bilbo. I loved how Frodo almost gave Aragorn the knife until Bilbo came in the room, and then Frodo became truly desperate, even ordering him to use the Ring.
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 6 . 12/31/2017
Aragorn’s story about his fever dream always horrifies me. I often forget how desperate Sauron was to find and kill him, but your description of his nightmare really brought it home to me.
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
Gandalf is very grandfatherly and patient in this chapter, and I love it. I think if I were sick like Frodo, I’d want Gandalf at my bedside to help me feel better.
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
I know they hadn’t become close friends yet, but I can imagine itty bitty Sam leading a band of wee Hobbit lads and lasses up to Gandalf, armed with small sticks and stones, prepared to fight Gandalf for Frodo’s freedom. And poor Frodo, he has no idea what he’s in for with this.
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
Aragorn and Frodo bonding so quickly is such a joy to behold, and I always feel like I’m reading this chapter for the first time all over again. I particularly enjoyed Aragorn’s line about how a room should not be allowed to spin like that.
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
The two interactions between Frodo and Aragorn and later Bilbo and Gandalf are very sweet, and I always enjoy reading them.
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I’ve read this story several times, but I don’t think I’ve ever left a review before, so guess what? Here comes one for every chapter! The conversation between Gandalf and wee Frodo is so cute, and it’s probably very similar to how most of us would act if we got the chance to meet Gandalf. It’s so typical of Aragorn to be a good healer but a terrible patient.
The Hope Lions chapter 20 . 10/25/2017
Killed me. This killed me. Adorable.
JasperK chapter 20 . 9/19/2017
This made me laugh and cry! Such a wonderous tale of growing friendship and learning of ones gifts in the world.
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »