Reviews for Misplaced Moony
Vicky Lopez chapter 37 . 3/28
More of your lovely story please
Vicky Lopez chapter 26 . 3/27
U know we need a place 2 to this story
Vicky Lopez chapter 16 . 3/27
Your stories are fantastic. I read abt Mia a couple years ago and I reread it last week as soon as I finished I started this one and I'm not disappointed.
Leota Toombs chapter 37 . 3/20
Wow. What a story. You are exceptionally talented. I’m bummed that this one has been on hiatus for years, and would be so excited if you came back an finished it…but even if you don’t, this story is beautiful enough that I’ll still be rereading it a few times for sure 3 I’ve been reading and loving Remione since I was probably 12 (a lot less now that I’m in my 30’s, but I still get on fanfic kicks every year or two haha) and I’d have to say that this is the best written fic I’ve come across in the last 20 years.
v-th12 chapter 37 . 2/27
I really love your story, one of the best Remione i had ever read. I hope you found inspiration soon, i know is hard sometimes, but you have to know you got a follower who is going to be waiting for your updates!
See ya!
snapeswhore chapter 37 . 2/24
So amazing! I am such a big fan of all your stories. You have so many fics and the plots are all so unique. Thank you for writing. 3
Mionefan chapter 37 . 2/12
Now that I've got though this story this far and can figure out what comes next (except for your little twists and surprises), I'm hoping that you'll finish it sometime soon!
I have my suspicions how it'll end, but why spoil my surprise at how inventive you've been so far, while loosely following canon (mostly).
Mionefan chapter 12 . 2/10
Well, that's new and definitely beyond canon. You continue to surprise and impress me with going in new directions. This is definitely not a rehash of what I was expecting. With Remus retuning as his younger self, there was no reason for Lucius to be murdered by Tom. Everything changes with that happening.
Mionefan chapter 7 . 2/10
This is a seriously good story, BUT, it seems that you haven't finished it yet and it's a shame.
DramioneDaily chapter 37 . 2/2
I've gotten back into the RemusHermione fanfics and am dyyyyiiiinnnnnggggg for more of this! Pretty please! xo
Shishi chapter 37 . 1/9
Please continue soon! Your writing is spectacular!
KnowInsight chapter 37 . 1/4
Great story! I love stories where Siri lives. Losing him was so hard on Harry. Also, I love mini moony. He's a great match for Hermione. I throughly enjoyed what you shared. Thank you. :D
Pkate chapter 37 . 12/9/2021
I love this story. I hope you come back to it one day and finish it.
Amerise Rei chapter 37 . 11/10/2021
Excellent story! I can’t wait to read the next part! I jist love your characterization of everyone and the changes you made with young Remus’ arrival
Amerise Rei chapter 35 . 11/10/2021
I love the name honeypottwo meanings as well. It’s better than Pooh
4,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »