Reviews for Misplaced Moony
hginlove chapter 37 . 3/19
This story is soo good!
Please come back and update this one, it’s a fantastic story and left at an awesome cliffhanger! ️
LucasGilbert chapter 35 . 3/9
No no no no, not a honeypot.
In my home, we use that term for only two things. The least insulting of which being a computer mechanism.
LucasGilbert chapter 34 . 3/9
Dear God I demand you stop. If you keep this up I'm going to fall in love with Neville Longbottom. Gah, and I thought Hermione was cute. The way you write characters makes me want to hate less things.
Loony is the ultimate lech at all ages, and Sirius is just a cover.
Change my mind
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 18 . 1/29
this is like the fifth time ive read this story and i still lol every time at the end of this chapter
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 36 . 12/4/2020
My God, the death of the dementors would have looked stunning on screen.
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 34 . 12/4/2020
Neville is a legend, fact.
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 33 . 12/4/2020
Wow. With a living uncle, Harry can be more like a kid pulling pranks. The war will ruin that, of course...
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 32 . 12/3/2020
I love this! I have never read anything where the Slytherins willingly team up with Gryffindors without sounding contrived!
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 27 . 11/29/2020
It's so much more satisfying that Cormac got attacked by Hermione's birds.
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 22 . 11/27/2020
Yes! I love to see Gryffindors sticking up for one another, and a confident Neville. This chapter also made me realise the other Gryffindors don't know about Hermione punching Malfoy, do they? I always thought that a missed opportunity in the books, so thanks for making it a reality!
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 20 . 11/25/2020
Snape burning his book is an interesting twist to the story!
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 15 . 11/24/2020
Ooh, what a cliff-hanger!
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 14 . 11/24/2020
Fred and George are just magnificent! You nailed their personalities.
4,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »