Reviews for Misplaced Moony
love it!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 37 . 7/3
Briliant loved it!
EvanescoVeritas chapter 37 . 7/2
Just finished reading this story for the second time, and I absolutely LOVE it. The relationship between Hermione and Mini Moony is so perfect, and Neville as a bear is such a cute idea. Honeypot, LOL! I’m sure you’re very busy, but I very eagerly await future chapters of this wonderful story. Hope you’re having a great summer!
I am asking no wait begging you from the bottom of my heart to PLEASE update this
Interresting fic. What happens next?
JazmineLovejoy chapter 1 . 6/12
Come back! You are missed!I would love to see what happens next!
Hearteyesmf chapter 37 . 6/8
For some reason I've never been a huge Hermione/Remus fan, but their relationship in The Debt of Time was so beautiful that I knew I had to read this. You've officially converted me to the remione lifestyle and I couldn't be happier! Young Remus and Hermione are clearly perfect for each other and I love that you blended such an original idea so seamlessly with canon. It's amazing to see the ripple effects of what Remus changed just by being there. I especially love how you brought the Slytherins into the DA without it seeming forced.

Everyone is so in character, but your take on Neville is probably the best I've ever read. Having his animagus be a fierce but awkward bear is a stroke of brilliance. It's been a joy to see his friendship with Remus grow and to have him become more entangled with the trio and the order as a result. I'm so excited to find out what you have planned for the rest of the story!
LadySpencer420 chapter 37 . 6/1
Love this story! Cant wait for the next chapter, please update soon!
Rhianna chapter 37 . 5/25
I love this story
PLEASEEEEEEEEE UPDATE!
Siriusly tho this story is great (pun intended)
margottma chapter 37 . 5/20
I did not want to get to chapter 37, the story is great, I love it, it catches you, you do not get bored of reading it, I hope you keep writing. I'll be waiting for the update.
with love Margottma.
summmersun chapter 37 . 5/16
Hi Shaya, this story was just amazing. I am so invested in the relationships! The flow is good and each chapter is exciting. Didn't feel like skimming and impatiently finding out what happens next. Each line was great. Even though you established Remus and Hermione's relationship early, it didn't feel boring as we move further in the story. It was fresh and exciting. I love this version of Remus. If and when you decide to publish your stories, I'll be buying them for sure! Thank you for sharing your talent, creativity and imagination with us.
Valypuff chapter 37 . 4/25
Omg! I know you have a lot on your plate, but this story is very good. I love both Remus and Lupin and the strange bond that they have. Can't wait to read the rest!
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 18 . 4/17
One, Hermione and Remus are adorable
Two, Snape is a dick
Three, ENJOY FIFTH YEAR REPEAT OF THE HANGING TREE BITCH
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 4 . 4/17
I love how everyone knows that Harry, Hermione, Ron company just do illegal stuff all the time and fucking wreck the place and they’re just proud
Emuhhhhhhly chapter 37 . 4/11
Just stopping by to say I love this story and your others and your writing and if you could update I'd be *eternally* grateful, no matter how long it's been since the last update!
4,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »