Reviews for Misplaced Moony
Megantelope chapter 37 . 8/31
This has quickly become my favorite story. Young Lupin in the 90’s?! I didn’t think I could love him more, but here I am, totally obsessed.
Emily chapter 37 . 8/29
Oh my gosh this fic is so good! I love it so much! I love hermione and mini moony! The nicknames the kids have! How much Neville is in it! Sirius! That chapter wth Fred and George! Hermiones parents! Ug! Love this so so much!
marpamd chapter 37 . 8/26
I’ve read this story a few times now and I absolutely love it every time. Will never not lose my head laughing at the “tell Voldemort to fuck himselfI’ll get right on that” exchange. Hope you continue this soon!
3er of THIS chapter 37 . 8/25
Please update this. I love the dynamics you've created in this!
Dreamer22 chapter 37 . 8/25
Love love love this story! Very well done, I love the relationship between Hermione and Remus! I can't wait to read more!
LimitedEternity chapter 37 . 8/21
Oh I can imagine the panicked oh shit I forgot you were here looks at Neville. Overall this is a fantastic story, with plot and romance in equal measure and it has been an absolute pleasure reading it. Remus fits in so naturally, and your pairings feel so much better than cannon as well. Whilw I certainly hope to see this updated someday, what is here is a real treat and I deeply appreciate what we got!
LimitedEternity chapter 35 . 8/21
Honeypot! I love it, he's sweet as sugar too. Though I am wondering what Hermione's is!
LimitedEternity chapter 34 . 8/21
NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM WHAT A BRO. Oh somehow that's very fitting for him, he and Remus have such a great easy friendship.
LimitedEternity chapter 31 . 8/21
Oh that was so sweet? The patronus was a great touch, I could just picture them both staring at it wide eyes. However I must say... Did they remember a certain little charm?! A very important one? I certainly hope so!
LimitedEternity chapter 30 . 8/21
Oh my heart. This has to easily be one of the most bad ass things Hermione has ever done, and brave as well. I'm glad this time around she has Remus.
LimitedEternity chapter 25 . 8/20
Ah there Luna goes again, cutting to the heart of things. It's amazing what unclouded eyes see.
LimitedEternity chapter 21 . 8/20
Ahhh I knew the smell would set him off. I half expected her to run for the shower but I approve of this too! Cormac is going to get his jewels ripped off. Not hexed. Ripped. By Ginny or Remus I'm not sure. Neville is blooming so gently in the background, lovely!
LimitedEternity chapter 18 . 8/20
Oh Snape is going to lose his mind. It's bad enough that happened, but from a marauder?! Oh you done goofed Remus.
LimitedEternity chapter 16 . 8/20
Those were some kisses! Her getting pounced on like that was... Was kinda hot, not gonna lie
LimitedEternity chapter 15 . 8/20
YES! Gotta love the over protective types, love that in my fics. While I wouldn't be thrilled to be talking someone down from such a serious situation, I'll be damned if I don't love those moments in my stories!
4,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »