Reviews for Misplaced Moony
Sineadtwiggy chapter 37 . 1/20
Oh my, i am absolutely loving this fic! The cahrcters feel realI'm so excited to see how this will progress!
jeni.studios chapter 37 . 1/19
Love this story. Great character development and fabulous plot. I usually get bored when the story follows the Rowling version closely, but everyone is so believably different in your take. It feels fresh and when you hit a Rowling scheduled event, it is merely a reminder of time in the story and it seems natural and still original. I appreciate all your hard work!
Lady-Finwe chapter 37 . 1/9
wow please update Soon :)
chelsea0223 chapter 1 . 1/5
Wow! I absolutely love it so far! You were so true to the character of all the Marauders and the idea for the story is really great! I think I might already be hooked...
MyKala chapter 32 . 1/2
"Be safe, old man."

"You too, you little shit.”

I spit out my lemonade when I read that. Completely unexpected. XD Great chapter; even greater story overall.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 4 . 1/1
This is the medicine I need , having withdrawal symptoms after finishing THE DEBT OF TIME.
Excellent story, seeing so much potential. You haven’t failed me yet, thank you.
ClemmieCole chapter 37 . 12/30/2017
I've just re read the entire story, it's one of my favorites! Thanks for writing and sharing 3
Guest chapter 37 . 12/28/2017
Love this story :) can't wait for more :)
CAArn chapter 32 . 12/15/2017
That is an amazing ending! It's so funny!
timeladywitch chapter 37 . 12/10/2017
Oh my gosh, this is so good! Will there be more? I would really like to know how this all ends up. Either way, I love it!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/30/2017
I absolutely love your characterization of Neville! He's so underappreciated most of the time. This is how I really think Neville should be though, and him being an Animagus just makes it that much better!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/17/2017
THIS IS SO GOOD! I cant wait for more. Honeypot the mini moony, Sunny, Nipper, all the feels. Love it!
Sunand chapter 37 . 11/8/2017
I know this is coming too late, but...
Please keep going! Nothing else needs to be said
bbonin chapter 24 . 11/6/2017
That’s funny how they have a Lily or Hermione scale.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/29/2017
I love everything about this
4,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »