Reviews for Beyond the Horizon
Ghost hunt.er loves japan 77 chapter 19 . 9/19/2016
Again I am sorry but I am fixing now,
I just love the interactions with Mai and Naru and also madoka and Mai as well its nice that Mai has a mother figure in madoka. Even if it is a little sad that ayako and monk will not appear again in the story. Great chapter can't wait to read more. Though it has been a while I hope/wonder if you will update again.
Ghost hunt.er loves japan 77 chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
I feel bad that I forgot to review for this chapter and I have not realized this the past times I have retread this story till now so now I will fix. lol their interactions are funny and sweet. And a case how interesting! But if they do how does their dream play a role in the next case? Great chapter can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/27/2015
Why didnt i see this chapter earlier? They're so adorable together! Kya! Can't wait 4 more!
Kit Raven chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
Interesting story you have! I can't wait for the next update.
Kit Raven out! -
Robynn chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
They are so cute! I love it! Update when you can! Sorry for all the exclamation points I'm just very excited.
Snavej chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
Aww they are too cute!
Shadow chapter 18 . 9/2/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwe, so cute it hurts...well it would if the fluff wasn't extra comfy. I know you had writer's block but at least with this one it turned out to be quite lovely. Makes me smile. Hope the plot bunny visits soon!
Happy Writing
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2015
Awesome !
Guest chapter 18 . 8/24/2015
Squeeeee! That was soon cute! Did you know that the English voice actors for Mai and naru are actually the same people who voice Natsu and Lucy from fairy tail?! They are destined to be together!. Really fantastic and cute chapter please please update again soon! :)
Neo Eodieseo Watneunji chapter 18 . 8/25/2015
Kawaii! I love it! Cant wait for the update!
Nekokittygirl chapter 18 . 8/24/2015
Such a gentlemen aren't you Naru? UPDATE! Nya! :3
Snavej chapter 18 . 8/24/2015
So the kiss was a little OOC but I don't care because their flirting is hilarious and brilliant XD Great chapter! Totally understand the pain of writers block! Had it just over a week ago and I swear it almost killed me...
*hugs*
Update when you can :)
Toya chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
It's been bugging me this entire story, you do NOT refer to a Duke as "my Lord", the proper terminology is "your Grace". I know, I know it's not a big deal and most of your story is good enough to make up for it but I'm nitpicky.
Nekokittygirl chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
UPDATE! Nya! :3
jilnachtaugen chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
AWWWW! It's getting so cute between them! And HELL YES! She finally nicknamed him! What I love the most is how you show us what Naru's feeling inside! I LOVE IT! I think I'm having an overdose of cuteness from this story. Have you seen Dr Jaeger by any chance? *_*. Anyways. as usual keep up the woodwork and the cuteness! ;)