Reviews for The Road From Bitter
MythologicalMango chapter 1 . 12/8
Fun! I’d love to see where this goes!
theeesecantlions chapter 1 . 5/25
Moar plzes?
kathyjo chapter 1 . 4/26
Wow I was really getting into this story when it ended! Well done I hope you decide to maybe add to this it has great potential!
jadethetroll chapter 1 . 1/18
wooow.
i really! like your take on Rosmerta and would be happy to see her more often
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
Awesome!
AlexNameless chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
I loved this! I loved the scene where Harry asks to call them mom and dad.
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
This is such a sweet story. I love Petunia in this, and Snape is a joy as well. I'm also glad that Harry got to know his grandfather.

It's so sweet to see Harry have such a loving childhood, and to see Petunia be able to make friends with people in the magic world.

This story was a joy to read, and I loved every bit of it.
Anna Doherty chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
This is a wonderful story. I am enjoying it more than I can say. Anna
YumiNekoChan chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
I really like the story and the way it go's.
I hope you will write more chapters for it.

Best regards
Gigimomo chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Oh goodness, this is so sweet! I'd love to see how you reimagine his whole hogwarts experience! What if he sorts into hufflepuff because he learned how wonderful love and kindness and loyalty are through his new home life? What if that's what he values most instead of just bravery to face a miserable life?
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Actually this was a very nice story! Very nice!
Jaely chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I actually like this story quite a bit. This has a lot of depth and character to it, and I can see how the change in circumstances could end up changing Petunia's whole out look on magic and Harry in general. This whole thing is really quite fascinating. I'm interested in not only seeing the difference in Petunia, but also in Harry and Hermione once they are at school. As we know Harry's upbringing greatly influenced how he related to people and school in general in the books, yet I would love to see how he would be different if he had grown up with Severus and Petunia as loving parents as well as best friends with Hermione. That will undoubtedly influence not only his level of intelligence but also how he will be around other children. I can also see the possibility of Ron and Harry not really getting along past maybe the initial contact of the meet and greet stage as Ron is rather lazy and doesn't do well when he is showed up. This Harry that you have written now, wouldn't stand for Ron to take his frustrations out on Hermione like he did in the book. Also seeing the difference in how Severus would be around him if he ended up in Gryffindor, considering how he would normally treat them. Anyway, I really hope you will continue on with this story, or do another one to continue it.
LUKELORE chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Please continue
evillullaby6 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
That was one of the most interesting stories that I have ever read. I have wondered what would happen if he had been raised differently and you have answered that with this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Really enjoyed what you have written so far. Continue please?