Reviews for The Unwinding Golden Thread
Camille.Ad0 chapter 11 . 11/11
Very good. Also i am partial to open endings
lalalamb chapter 11 . 10/13
this really needs a part 2; hp and the diary or something. perhaps because the diary tasted the blood of many and saw many souls, including voldemort's in harry's forehead, he's more clever, that he creeps his own self
lalalamb chapter 10 . 10/13
there's no original one between the soul in the body or the diary. though the one from the diary is far more voldemort-like, bitter and obsessive with too much time in his hands... he also seems far cleverer
and scheming-like.
Thera Lance chapter 1 . 9/30
It's funny how Tom Riddle thinks that a fifteen year old muggleborn couldn't possibly be dangerous, especially considering how Tom was tormenting muggles in a muggle orphanage before he was even eleven and had no idea of his own wizarding heritage. You'd think he realize that muggleborns have the most potential to be dangerous.
Bob Schwartz chapter 11 . 8/29
Friend of mine who met author recommended this. I've been reading HP fanfiction for about a decade, so naturally I expected garbage, but this was a very pleasant surprise. Well-written, great plot, great characterization. Nice work!
Insanity Studios Ink chapter 11 . 8/13
Wow. Holy shit. I'm...speachless. That's a tragedy worthy of Shakespeare right there
HPowl chapter 11 . 7/30
I can't get over the wonderful emotional roller coaster this story was. The whole relationship between Tom and Harry was just so real and so heartbreaking! You honestly couldn't have written it better. I hope there's a sequel because I HAVE to know what Harry will do now!
bloomsburry chapter 11 . 7/27
I love it!
YakAge chapter 11 . 7/18
Good job!
Wedylai chapter 11 . 7/10
This absolutely destroyed me. I don't tend to read tragedies. I didn't see the tragedy categorization until I was halfway through, and by then, I was too hooked to stop. Your writing is always amazing. The diary was somehow more ominous than Rabbit. Tom's last lines were devastating. The complacency of the wizards was too accurate. Harry's guilt and desperation gnawed at my insides. Tom's slow entropy was horrific. The hopelessness of everything slowly made me disconnect pieces of my own heart to shield myself from a personal crisis. Just holy shit
Dude chapter 11 . 7/10
What you have done here is basically a masterpiece. From my point of view describing, hell I can't even put it in one sentence prooerly.
Anyway, great work here. Harry could have been a little more doubting of that traitor while still failing, but that is a minor aspect only.
As others pointed out already a sequel, with something akin a happy end would be highly appreciated because this amzing story hits way to close to home.
Nock and Bolt chapter 11 . 6/24
This was an amazing story. The characteristizations and progression of Tom and Evans’ relationship was very believable, and overall I was pleasantly surprised with the whole thing. The plot took a hard left turn I wasn’t expecting (when you said things were going to get bad, you weren’t kidding), but I ended up enjoying the ride you took us readers on. The whole thing was rather melancholy but I loved the evolution of their friendship (and also how Minvera grew on Tom). The only thing is I wish I could see how everything that happens changes Harry’s 1996 time...
"You're the closest thing I've had to a brother."
Ow, my heart.
This was so good! The character development was very well done and the characterizations of Tom and Harry seemed very accurate. That diary Horcrux was creepy, too. I wonder what happened after the story ended.
Thank you for your hard work.
AdaDiya chapter 11 . 6/15
Wooow! Great story. So sad. I could love a sequel
Nooo I'm crying.
Please don't do this to me.