Reviews for The Unwinding Golden Thread
darkest ambition chapter 11 . 1/16
I'M CRYING THIS IS SO WONDERFUL QND PAINFUL QND OH MY GOSH THE LAST LINES!
MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS
Ehysoulsister chapter 11 . 10/30/2020
All the first half of this... art piece... was...great. Voldemort death so f meaningful and right. Your characterization of Tom is truly in the verge of perfection. I was so impressed and excited... and then. Then your second half... oh my god, your second half of this story... like watching something falling slowly to hell. Harry was a human after all and it was so WRONG but in the way of the life, that’s not right, right in its wrongness somehow. AND THEN WITH THE LAST SENTENCES U PUT ME abruptly but gently ON THE COLD FLOOR AND SAID, “yeah, that was all, nothing else. Good luck w ur life buddy”. I’m IMPRESSED. I don’t have any other words. I’m impressed. I’m like three years later for this but I cannot let this go without saying that these had been 5 amazing hours of my life.
Thank you.
vampdreams chapter 11 . 9/26/2020
You've messed with my mind, heart and feels in the best and worst of ways
I really need to start reading fic tags better, surprised myself when I realized this was it
I have this love/hate relationship with great open endings
And this one will stick around in my head forever
You did them justice, you did them good
Thanks for sharing
Cobalt S. Foster chapter 2 . 7/16/2020
I like how you made Professor Dippet "broke his sticking charms and removed them from the walls as if it was a casual prank"! That was a great detail!
ShinningHeart247 chapter 2 . 5/28/2020
Please please please write a sequel
aira chapter 11 . 5/9/2020
status is complete but it's not complete what happen next or will happen aarrrh im going crazy next chapter or series please you left me hanging here please preety please update
slurpee127 chapter 11 . 5/7/2020
What a tragically beautiful story. I won't forget this one.
WanderstheWorld chapter 11 . 4/18/2020
Oh my god. I had no idea where this was going until Dumbledore disappeared. I honestly believed it was an innocent fix-it fic. Great and terrible things indeed.
Emma chapter 11 . 4/12/2020
WHAT THE FUCK I HATE YOU thank you for the amazing reader experience it was a great fic I HATE YOU SO MUCH THE TOMARRY WAS WEAK but they rly cared for eachother and it was great I SERIOUSLY WISH THAT THIS DIDNT EXIST but it’s a rly good story even tho I wanted a happy ending I NEED AN EPILOGUE FOR FUCKING CLOSURE but I guess there is no closure, huh? Ok bye 10/10 would recommend~
nihilego chapter 11 . 3/3/2020
While waiting for your other fics to update, I stumbled across this one. I’m very glad I did because it was an emotional roller coaster, and the ending brought me to tears. I love stories that make me feel emotions, but I hate them as well because now I’m crying and my heart hurts. When you had “Tragedy” as one of the tags to this, you weren’t kidding. This was a tragedy. I loved it a lot, but it makes me so sad. Tom was... Tom was so sweet to have done that. He had good in him, and to see him go like that made me cry. He deserved better, him and Harry both did. I suppose Harry can continue to live the rest of his life now that he’s back in 1996, and I guess do something with the diary, but who knows. I wonder what has changed in his future. Well, actually, I suppose he traveled back to his original one, so never mind. But I wonder if Harry will attempt to talk to the diary, and what Diary!Tom will say. He knew this would happen. Is he glad? I wonder how he feels. I’m just feeling a lot of emotions right now, honestly. Thank you so much, Muffin, for writing this. I’m glad you completed it, even if the ending hurt me. It had to be done. I enjoyed it immensely, and I’m happy to have had the chance to read it. You have a way with storytelling and words that is unique and attractive. I truly do love the stories you’ve written, though I’ve only read a few, I’m sure the others are just as amazing and wonderful, and I hope I get the chance to sit down and read them someday. I hope you’re doing well, and keep doing what you’re doing.

Sorry if I rambled too much here.
krashwiz chapter 11 . 1/26/2020
It really was an amazing ride.
flowersandblueskies chapter 11 . 1/5/2020
WAIT THAT'S THE ENDING! This story was so, so good. Your writing is absolutely incredible, and I loved your portrayal of Tom. I normally love open endings but this cliffhanger is killing me.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2019
Total and absolute mind fuck
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 11 . 11/25/2019
This was everything I needed from a Tom and Harry AU fic. I love how miscommunication led to vast canon changes and how Tom became a 'better' person while still maintaining the core essence of who he really is. Well done.
Camille.Ad0 chapter 11 . 11/11/2019
Very good. Also i am partial to open endings