Reviews for Xander's Dilemma
DelenaOrNothing chapter 33 . 8/7/2015
Yay, just read last 2 chapters. Yay, Xander knows about the peanuts and EJ is not going to take this well. Can't wait to see what he does. Nicole so loves Xander!
DelenaOrNothing chapter 31 . 8/4/2015
Oh, it's so sweet. I almost want Ejole to be a family until I think of poor Xander heartbroken and shackled. I guess right now I'm just so into Xander and Nicole because I love Paul Telfer so much. Oh, I can't wait until Xander finds out he's gonna be a daddy.
DelenaOrNothing chapter 30 . 8/4/2015
Oh, here we go. This is so good. How is she going to forgive poor xander? Off read next chapter!
DelenaOrNothing chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
Yippee, I'm so enthralled in this story, girl! And I love that there are more than one you know what! So excited now. Man, is it weird I got a bit sentimental in this chapter for EJ? Dang, but I still want Nicole with Xander 100%. Can't wait for her to come face to face with EJ!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
Oh, that was so good and emotional. I loved his little speech at the end about "in the end, for you, end it wiill not be enough," because I know it will be enough and they'll work it out. Is it bad that in this story I have no remorse for EJ at all?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/28/2015
Great story. I can't decide if I'm on team xander or team ej!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/22/2015
Great chapter. I miss Nicole having a friend. As for EJ, he can forget it, he had his chance and blew , I can't wait to see if Xander tells Nicole what he knows. Suspense!
DelenaOrNothing chapter 26 . 7/17/2015
Oh, my poor Xander. Following Victor's orders is going to come back and bite him in the ass! But come on, Nicole will have to forgive him, right? It's a huge thing but dang this is gonna be tough and EJ is just lurking to swoop in! I can see the confrontations coming all around! YEEEE
Guest chapter 25 . 7/14/2015
Oh, yes, the shit is getting real now. Go away Ej, it's too late for u. Can't wait for all this to come to a head.
DelenaOrNothing chapter 24 . 7/9/2015
Woohoo, I love an injured man and a woman all worried about him. How intense and then how romantic! I'm getting all excited. Sorry Ej, baby, but Xander is Nicole's man now!
DelenaOrNothing chapter 23 . 7/7/2015
Oh, my that was awesome, all of it. So much sexy going on and danger and intrigue, just like I love it. I laughed out loud about Daniel's lack of artistic . What a chump. My Ej, I got all emotionally torn but stay away from my Xander.
DelenaOrNothing chapter 22 . 7/3/2015
They're so sweet and talking all like a couple. Love my Xander and Nicole. Days blew it. Can't wait for next chapter.
DelenaOrNothing chapter 21 . 6/25/2015
I'm so happy they know about each other's pasts now and can move forward! Can't wait for what's to come. Great chapter!
didi6 chapter 20 . 6/21/2015
Great chapter, more soon plz!
DelenaOrNothing chapter 20 . 6/20/2015
Oh, this chapter did two things for me: (1) Make me feel so bad for what Xander went through over his bitch of an ex. I can't believe he had to live with that. and (2) I melted when he saw Nicole across the way on the other plane. I love how she just spontaneously went just with him asking. I can't wait to see them fall in love and when Nicole's "little bundle of joy" will make his return