Reviews for Wayward Daughters
jumpingninjo chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
lol I love the ending about the whole promise to corrupt each other lol that was great. I'm so not used to reading swanqueen fluff I really loved it though and I loved there teens self regina was a doll I just wanted cuddle her and emma was bit of of bitch but that's understandable because when she let regina in her heart she was a fluffy butterfly. thank you for such a wonderful story
The-idiot.is-here chapter 7 . 3/28/2017
emma's comment on blue being shady had me dieing of laughter
vilkiss chapter 20 . 3/6/2017
Wonderful fic congrats :D !
Guest chapter 20 . 2/13/2017
I really, really enjoyed this. One of my favorite parts was the eyes comment and how that held so nicely as a thread for them. Also the kiss in the night that turned Regina first and Emma sneaking over to her house that night as well. It was very sweet and loved so much Granny helping Emma and her interactions with her brother.

I tend to love the stories that have more fluff than angst and this was perfect. My favorite stories are ones where E & R really rely on each other. I'm okay with angst around them but don't like it between them. Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
ahtamclovin chapter 20 . 1/27/2017
I really liked this I liked that there was a lot of dialogue and not overly descriptive I didn't have to skim
Awww chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
Man I still love this fic upon rereading. I had forgotten that Regina 'came back' first, that was a clever twist.
TheBurrowIsMyHappyPlace chapter 20 . 10/21/2016
Loved this! was really cute and the first swan queen fic I've read. I don't really ship them but maybe I will now. I only wish this fic had been longer. It only lasted me a day.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/20/2016
Nice read.
Swanqueen44 chapter 20 . 9/7/2016
AWESOME!
ChevonneNerissaLane chapter 20 . 8/6/2016
So I just read this story in one sitting...
I have no words! It was absolutely AMAZING! And I loved every single part of it! Thank you for the amazing story line and how beautifully this was written! So much love for you! :*
E.Elliot chapter 20 . 4/2/2016