Reviews for The Perfectionist
Margali87 chapter 1 . 6/16
Nice :)
I really like it and I would like to say that I did laugh out loud at Snape's remarks about Hermione!
Thanks for sharing your story!
klara08 chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
I liked this story very very much. Thanks for sharing!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
This is going to be so hilarious! XD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
That should be really interesting!
pobrediabla chapter 19 . 7/30/2009
Though it was years ago for you, I found this fic now, and I'm glad I read it. Even if you think Remus was OOC, it wasn't disturbing, and I was very suprised to find Hermione and Severus so in-character, congratulations!

Once again, nice story.
bananaagirl chapter 19 . 5/9/2009
That was good, really! Remus motivations & attitude are kinda hard to understand but whatever it help the storyh right! Yup! Severus & Hermione are cute together ! )
Evelyns Journey chapter 19 . 3/25/2008
Aw...*squeaks!* That was a funny, and cute fan fiction

I wonder if the staff had suspicions that perhaps he liked her? Good work!
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 19 . 9/9/2007
this was really sweet

bren
Natsuyori chapter 19 . 8/13/2006
lovely ending! found this in someone's fav list
monketprobs chapter 19 . 4/23/2006
this stopry roxs
EverVengeful chapter 19 . 4/18/2006
what a sweet story! you're right in what you say about heaping all the romance towards the end...but it worked, at least in this case. I particularly liked your idea of exaggerated just one character trait of each of the minor characters, it was very well done. good story!
Pathatlon chapter 19 . 7/5/2005
That was sweet, just read it all in one go... Lovely piece of work.
a-dreaming-kitty chapter 19 . 6/6/2005
awesome fic. i loved it. i never thought i would be a hermione snape shipper, but i read trading spaces and it sparked the revolution. sweet fic, yet again. -smiles-

Kitty
Seom chapter 19 . 4/16/2005
*sniff* that was so beautiful... *tear* I loved it!
slytherinserpent13 chapter 19 . 8/22/2004
i really really enjoyed reading this story (despite the break!). i think its good when you finish writing a chaptered story and feel you've got something out of it/learnt something. i hope you'll write more longer stories (hopefully HG/SS!) in the future too. as i said, this was really nice to read, so thanks for making me happy! xx