Reviews for The Tribbiani Trifecta
S chapter 15 . 9/27
If there's even a snowball's chance in Hell that this story is updated, I'm begging based on this outstanding chapter alone. Great plot - you really captured the characterization well.
entelejent chapter 17 . 3/7
Good story, thanks for writing it! Planner Phoebe is awesome. I'm glad that drama gets cleared up quite quickly. I would have liked to see more actions and facial expressions along with all the dialogue, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Yeah, sure Phoebe can ask her friends to believe the fact that a cat is her mother but cannot let her friends be happy. Such a stupid story.
Brinna C chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I always knew Phoebe never like Chandler, always trying to break them up, such a bitch and for her to set her up with another bitch is wow, totally evil, I am just happy we have the real Monica and Chandler on our DVDs and not this rubbish.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
This story is wrong in so many ways. 1) Chandler would never, and I mean never dump Monica, can't see it happening for Rachel considering Rachel is Monica's best friend. 2) Ross is ok with this? Hello? Did you not see his reaction to when Joey was in love with Rachel, and I don't think for a minuet that Chandler would ever go after or even think about Rachel because of her history with Ross, and isn't there a written rule about going after your best friend ex girlfriend etc. Rachel and foosball? Can't picture that, she's to much of a girl to play something like that. And Monica jumping into the sack with Richard right after breaking up with Chandler, you are making her out to be a slut., I think Rachel more of a slut than Monica is in actuality.
spiralnebulaM31 chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
I'm a huge Mondler fan, but I absolutely love this!
hjhbk chapter 17 . 7/21/2012
aww i love this, i kind of hate monica just a tad, maybe a little more but you know... i absolutely LOVE phoebe in this, you captured her perfectly, oh and chandler and rachel, my favourite couple. right up there with phoebe and joey. yeap so thankyou for writing this, i'm not entirely sure if this completed, but that would be a bit infuriating, cs you know mons preggers and all, but mostly just very disappointing because rachel and chandler are FINALLY happy. so please continue writing this. thankyou :)
la duderina chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Excellent characterization. Chandler's voice is *perfect*, and the chemistry between him and Rachel just as good if not better than anything the show's writers could've come up with.
meganlovesfries chapter 17 . 10/2/2010
This is an amazing fic, probably one of the best out there! It is full of drama, suspense, and happy endings:)! I loved this 110%! Such an awesome plot line, and worth every hour I spent reading this rather than doing homework...Definitely one of my favorite authors on here...you have a knack for it, so keep it up! You will go places with the tremendous amount of talent that you possess.
meganlovesfries chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
PERFECTION3
meganlovesfries chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Haha that dinosaur talk was confusing...I can see why Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Joey, and Phoebe fell asleep during Ross' little speeches!
meganlovesfries chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
I can't believe this wasn't the first thing I read...This is awesome!
meganlovesfries chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
DUN DUN DUN! I am liking this very much:)
meganlovesfries chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Never saw the Kip thing coming, so smart!
meganlovesfries chapter 1 . 9/25/2010