Reviews for Not much different then
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
This was so cute! I love the ending... Mcspicy is a good one!
fangirl0321 chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
I love this story! Please write more! It is great to see their interactions off screen and you have captured the moment beautifully! :) Thank you for making my day with your writing
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
I love this friend ship!
Thea chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Confession: I also never liked James lol! He would never truly have been able to understand Amelia. He was a good guy, but Amelia was just playing it safe when she got with him. I could totally see the thing that led to her fleeing to Seattle as this! Love the story.(:
l-i-r-i-l-i-r chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Your writing is amazing, i loved amelia and james and you made me rethink it.
Cat0896 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Omg this is such a great idea! Please continue :)
It's Saturn chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
I'm a Crowen fan and I give you thanks for being respectful with his history. You did it well.
You know, is very hard to ship Omelia and Crowen in the same time, because I'll always ship Crowen, but Omelia is beautiful too and... it's hard.
And maybe it's weird but I never read an fanfic Crowen... I don't know why. Nevertheless, is the only thing that I do in these months with Owen and Amelia. And you have fics really good. Thanks!
And Kisses!

Sorry for both reviews!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
And Kisses!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Crowen shipper here and I don't think this story is highly implausible given the story's timeline ... seeing as though you used to be a crowen shipper yourself, I guess that's why I didn't notice any far fetched, disrespectful writing. Except maybe in the first chapter how you threw in that he was charmed by amelia ...umm no back then, owen was enamoured with cristina & only had eyes for her, i find it uncharacteristic that he would even notice amelia.
And the 2nd chapter - since you set in after their failed therapy, I think this scene is definitely possible since in canon, he DID get drunk and sleep with another woman (ouch the memories..) because of the state of his relationship with cristina. Except again, unrealistic in the sense that he would NOT have hit on Amelia - he was drunk in the episode where he cheated on Cristina but he adamantly refused at first to cheat and only gave in finally after she coaxed him for a long time. I think it's uncharacteristic that he would initiate hitting on Amelia.
Sorry for nitpicking; your story is great and the writing is great - it is not the sloppy quality I would probably expect to see other Omelia fans writing and bashing Crowen. Anyway, that's what I have to say. Cool story
Eryn chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Love this story! And I don't find it completely unrealistic! If there's anymore you could write, I'd love to read it! :)
Maryoncer chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
I like it, it's great!
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I loved this. I don't get why some fans are giving you hell over it. Owen did nothing wrong. It's called fiction for a reason! lol Please don't be discouraged. I enjoy your writing. Amen/Omelia are perfect for each other. Soulmates in my book.
Thea chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Omg I love it! Please write the next one soon :)
It's Saturn chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
I'm happy.
This fic make me happy. This fic is everything.
Ahh. Thanks.
amy little shepherdess chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
OCshipper and Guest, I just wanna say I appreciate your review and understand where you're coming from, I guess I should have watched that episode a few more times before writing, I am one of the fans who binge watched everything towards the mid of season 8 and that's when I joined the fandom, so I might have forgotten a few things about the timeline of crowen's wedding and owen being Cheif, I just changed a few things so it would fit more.
That I apologise for, however, I used to be a die hard crowen shipper as myself, and that's why in all honestly I don't think I disrespected their marriage at all, Owen was checking up on cristina, he was being professional and friendly with Amelia, she was being the old private practice unfiltering Amelia, I do not believe I disrespected anyone or any story line, I'm sorry if you feel that way, it was just a very subtle interaction that I think is very possible to have happened.