Reviews for Squall, I am your father
poppykiller chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
Ok, I cannot get over how awesome the name of this story is!
SKayLanphear chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Rararara! I love a good father/son story, mah mah mah! Only criticism I have is your use of references to characters such as "male" or "the president." While one would think these terms add variety to how one refers to a character, it often times comes out sounding awkward and can distance the reader from the character. Names are good to use, and don't usually get repetitive unless the writing is repetitive, which is an entirely different issue (and not one you have). This is a very common thing writers do (I did for a long time and some of my stories probably still have such things). It can also be needless. Like, referring to Squall as a "tired male" while he yawns is almost like hitting one bird with two stones. We understand that Squall is tired because he's yawning and was woken up in the middle of the night, no need to beat a dead horse or any other cliche phrases you can think of :) Sorry, that came off a lot longer than I had intended, but I think reviews should try to be helpful, whether the advice is taken or not irrelevant! I look forward to another chapter! Update soon -
SilentStarlightSky chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I want Laguna and Squall to get along so much!
kpopluver chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Totally love it so far! I am loving the interaction between Squall and Laguna! Keep it up :)