Reviews for Silver White Dreams
Tiara-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Huzzah! That was awesome! Good job, very descriptive. I'm going to have to read some more of your stuff!
Kagura chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Selphie is a druggie? This explains a lot, even though I'm not really sure what to think. This is really OOC, but your descriptions are wonderful!
rdennis chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
This is good, continue!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Continue it! A gradual path of destruction, as Selphie is knocked further and further down through life. The delicious angst it causes, until a single sweet character (NOT Irvine) brings her out of it. It would work great!
Masquerade chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
And yhy would you have had your head be ripped from your shoulders and shredded into hamburger patties, pray tell?

Ah! You didn't tell me you'd posted it. I like this other look into Selphie. It's something besides perky, and it makes one consider what there could be beyond the stated personality. (Am I making sense? No.) But anyway... a sequal would be nice!

Awesome work! -Masquerade
Miyuki-senshi not logged in chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
How on earth did Selphie end up like this? Although she is one of my most hated charachters (besides rinoa herself), I really can't help but feel sorry for her! What happened to get her like that?

Drug addiction sucks. .
StarLight69 chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Wow. Are you sure this is Selphie?

Makes you wonder what happened to cause this ...

Your descriptions are vivid, and I feel awfully sorry for her.

It's good enough as a stand-alone - leaves a lot to the imagination, and a continuation would be nice. It's up to you, really.
Person37 chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Very good. I hope to read more.
Phuq chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
I just can't see Selphie this, um... dark. Sorry, not to flame or anything. It's very well-written, and no way would I insult you (intentionally.) Just, I can't see Selphie like this. Unlless somethinmg happened. If someone died or... okay., now I get it.

Translation: I got two hours of sleep last night just fucking ignore me.
Coco Glitter chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Wow. The formatting is a little hard to read, but besides that, I found this very powerful and compelling. My heart goes out to our poor Selphie! I would love to see a sequel of something to the effect. Maybe a little one shot for each of the characters?
Parker10 chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Your description is awesome! I can't wait for more!
Exile1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Hmm...this explains rather a lot, really...

Very good! It works well as a stand alone, but there's also possibilities for continuation. Whichever suits you.