Reviews for Ginger and Icing
positivelysmashing chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I don't consider myself much of a fangirl but I begrudgingly admit that this story brought out the dormant fangirl in me. WHY DID THIS HAVE TO BE SO CUTE! WHY?
MitchCodyandLoliver chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
That was most adorable.

I love every bit of it.

keep up the good work!

xx
luv-my-pug-roni2010 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
a cute plot!
twistingfate9 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
this is possibly the cutest d/g story ever.

im glad i foudn it again just to tell you how freaking awesome you are :)
AtHeartsEnd chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Great story! I love D/G stories and you did an awesome job!
Alyss Ashworth chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
O.O

oh wow

that was amazing

FLUFFY!
Dominatrice chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
d'aw. There's nothing else to say.
EHWIES chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Very cute. Which, believe me, I never thought I'd say about D/G. Lovely!
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
they say constructive criticism... but there's not much for me to be critical about!

very clearly and well written!
Kilara16 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Aww...lol. I loved it! Its so sweet! I happen to have quite a thing for cake fights. )
JadeMesmerizedByOnyx chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Sweet story! So cute
Tsona chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Oh goody! I DO love this fanfiction! I've had it favorited for ages but didn't realize until tonight that there was a second chapter and so, of course, I had to stay up and rereading the whole thing until I'd finished, and as I said, "oh goody!" This quite cheered me and actually had me laughing aloud (I hope my roomie doesn't think me too insane). I feel as though I should mention, though, and thereby uphold the responsibilty that comes with being a reviewer, that there are a fair few grammatical errors- nothing a rereading or grammar check wouldn't clear. Anyway, three cheers for Ginger and Icing, and when I mention three, I mean to say, if I didn't think it would destroy the, ah, sugar-spun fairy-tale atmosphere of this story, I'd ask for a third chapter. :-)
QueenBee11 chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
oh i just love it.

good work
fanficreader chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
aww so cute and fluffy i love christmas fics with draco and ginny.
ForeverAnAngel chapter 2 . 3/26/2007