Reviews for Until Next Year
HW1023 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This is great! It's simple, but it says so very much about what Kensi's dad left behind. Absolutely wonderful :)
ilovemyjeep chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Great story! Thoroughly enjoyedbit!
OhBuddy66 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This is awesome! I really enjoyed this. It was a nice surprise seeing a new story from you. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading more from you.
Hoosier65 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
very nice
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Absolutely beautiful! I have often imagined that Kensi has some ritual on her father's birthday or the anniversary of his death. Thanks for sharing. And also for letting her have a softer side without being a hysterical crying woman who bursts into tears at any given moment like so many others do.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Wow! Original and so well written! Thanks.
anonkp chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Nice!
Pterophyllum chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Nice fic, I really liked it. Granger is great nowadays!
Beepmybanana chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
This made me sad. But it was really good. Will you continue it?
Magical Irish Dolphin chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Great Kensi character study. I like the letter she wrote for her Dad, and Granger's story is a nice touch.
gremlin2318 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
This is a great story. I can totally picture Kensi having a tradition like this. I loved the references to Afghanistan and to some of the other episodes that you made. One of my favorite lines was in Kensi's letter where she said than Don would have liked Deeks once he got past the hair. Great writing!
lookformeinthesmiles chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
amazing. It's all I never knew I needed
raccoonsmate4life chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I really liked this! I'd love to see Kensi and Granger bond a little over her dad.
Maria Luisa Illarnizzi chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Like your fic a lot ! Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
thank you for this story it was a pleasure to read and for someone to portray Kenis not in a mean spirited way as most authors on this site do. It was also a pleasure not to have a story centered around Kensi and Deeks where the show off Deeks is written as a self centered show off who belittles everyone - What a Gem you are to appreciate the complicated and protective and emotional personality that is Kensi Blye