Reviews for Morning Star
Kingdark chapter 18 . 9/10
It's been well over a year, and I was wondering if you're still working on this story. It's very interesting, even if I don't really enjoy the pairing. But hey, don't like, don't read, right? Since I'm reading it, that must mean I like it. (I do)

So anyway, whether you'll update this relatively quickly or not, it was (is!) still a good story. Looking forward to where it goes.

Kingdark
Lexie Black 1992 chapter 18 . 8/26
I love this so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens next.
Angst-BuriTTo chapter 18 . 6/28
Well done! I look forward to what happens next!
darkpsychoqueen chapter 18 . 6/28
Im so happy u updated hope u haven't burnt out on the story would love to see what ur mind comes up with next
Auriane07 chapter 18 . 6/21
I love this story
Whitelavender chapter 18 . 6/16
Just love this story.
Wanted to know if there will be more chapters because I am hooked on this book.
please.
EverRose808 chapter 18 . 5/29
I am so happy for Harry and Lucifer! I can't wait to see what happens net! I also feel like Bobby would be the type to have some connections to the wizarding world. But anyway I can't wait to see what happens next and if you decide to just post this on a different site instead of continuing it here please let me know so I can go read it there!
eternaltrekie chapter 18 . 5/25
I think this is one of the most unique Supernatural/HP crossovers I’ve ever read. I think you have created an amazing world here and I can’t wait to see what you’ll do with it.
Sly the gratsulover117 chapter 18 . 5/21
I just found this gem of a story, i do hope its not discontinued.
Guitarlover56784 chapter 18 . 5/16
Please update! I love this!
majikss chapter 2 . 4/28
their definition is a magical government in the US
Sherry91 chapter 18 . 3/10
Thank you for the update. It made me really happy to see you didn't gib to on that story. I hope you'll finish it in time.
I was devastated to hear that people are copying your story and pretend it's their own! All that word you put into writing!
I still hope you don't give up! I love your story! It was the one that got me into Harry Potter/Supernatural crossovers! :D thank you a lot!
Destiel-winchester22 chapter 18 . 2/23
Please update this book. I love this amazing story.
Eragon135790 chapter 18 . 2/20
like the ff so far and hope it will be continued, think that some of the archangels are too emotional(nice) when it concerns lucifer. probably partly because my inherent dislike of them because they are hypocrites.
Eragon135790 chapter 4 . 2/20
hope mc is MoD(as in immortal, the rest isnt really important, not really important at least). like the ff so far though im unhappy that harry is still close with the weasleys as i never liked them, there is a reason bill, charlie and the twins(or well, one of them) left as soon as they could.
1,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »