Reviews for DBZ Xenoverse: The Potara Warrior
NineIsGod chapter 19 . 10/11/2020
This is an interesting story. I haven't seen a story where an established character (as opposed to an OC) is the protagonist of a XV story. I really like how Vegito has to deal with his own personal problems. That said, the story kinda lost me around Beerus. It picked up at the ending though.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
JimmyHall24 chapter 9 . 1/30/2017
I would have bitch slapped that girl. you called me bitch. To help you. I dont have to do shit.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 19 . 5/4/2016
Vegito needs to be hugged by Goku and Vegeta...thanks for writing all of them since barely anyone writes about them...which is a tragedy...
Super Pank 13 chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
A scouter can never read power levels near a million without breaking.
Is your fiction totally based on Db xenoverse ?
Holly of the Night chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
i dont know if I fully appreciate the personality of Vegetto here. he supposed to have the emotions and mentality of both Goku and Vegeta, but I'm seeing barely any if at all of Goku, mostly Vegeta, but a much depressed version. I can see the original Vegeta get a bit miffed that he has to share his body when someone else , but I could also see him get over this quickly and move on with his life if it meant he had so much power. Vegito in general should be completely over this fusion because he because Goku's carefree attitude.

I know fusion creates a new warrior, but the emotions are supposed to be mixed in along with the mentality. but at the moment, all im seeing as bit of the Vegeta's anger and seriousness bloodlust, and the rest is just completely new.

oh well, that aside I thought it was very interesting to include his character as a warrior to save the timeline :-)
Talonsen chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
I'd say you'd have to add Golden Cooler or even Golden Cell cause Whis plainly stated that if Goku and Vegeta as Super Saiyan God Super Saiyans could have beaten Frieza easily if they worked together. If Vegetto shows up as a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan then it wouldn't be much of a fight.

But this is one of the best Vegetto fits I've ever read. Your concept of the fused warrior having a potential identity crisis is honestly something I'm ashamed to say never crossed my mind.
The God Of War Kratos chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
i reviewed on the last chapter so ill just say it here: I'm very impressed with how you've taken this story and i'm eagerly awaiting the sequel with golden frieza, i'll check every week to see when it's up or you could send a PM to me hopefully
ShadowLDrago chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
And thus, all good things must come to an end. Now to wait for Resurrection of Frieza to come out in English so I can stop avoiding spoilers like the plague.
ShadowLDrago chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
You know, I half expected Goku and the ores to give Vegetto the power to go God again, then I remembered, no Cell.
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
Oh dear.
ShadowLDrago chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
Super Saiyan God Vegetto. This is gonna be fun! Also, Vegeta's question to Android 19 is well refitted for this.
ShadowMario3 chapter 15 . 7/19/2015
Love how you managed to make Vegetto into a separate entity and have him help out in the Xenoverse world! Would be awesome if you could have both Goku and Vegeta help out with the final battle, and possibly use Gogeta to team up with Vegetto. Also, curious as to what the Supreme Kai of Time has in store for Vegetto. Possibly passing on the torch? Can't wait to see how this fight turns out!
Moclab chapter 15 . 6/16/2015
Any chance we will see a vegetio gogeta tag-team
ShadowLDrago chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
Let's see, Frieza, Cell, Cooler, Broly and Kid Buu, oh crap, as if Broly wasn't bad enough to fight in Xenoverse. But, however, Supreme Kai of Time shows she's very resourceful, and now Vegeta, Goku, Trunks, and Vegetto are here, Super Saiyan, and ready to kick ass, I realized, this gives the potential for Gogeta and Vegetto to be around at the same time. That would be awesome.