Reviews for Chi Pets
Chris F chapter 10 . 2/15/2007
The only thing I didn't like was that Seto's pet was Jounouchi instead of himself. I also wish Mokuba would have had a more important role. This fic kind of reminds me of my story where Seto accidently blows up a microwave at work and a 2 inch tall chibi of himself comes out. And yeah, I agree with people sharing ideas with each other. Everyone's so paranoid over plagiarism, it irritates me.
ChaosDemon666 chapter 10 . 12/31/2004
aw the Chi-Pets sound so cute
LilBlue-Hedggie chapter 10 . 1/20/2004
AW! Chi-Pets sound so cute! How did you ever some up with the idea? I wish they were real. Anywho great ficcie! _
Santana D. Leeni chapter 10 . 5/16/2003
I love this story
Jake chapter 10 . 5/9/2003
Well, THat was a great story! You had some really great ideas , but did Seto take DNA from jounouchi? dats what i wanna know
Sailor Kirby chapter 10 . 5/6/2003
AW! It's so cute! Good ending, that's probably the best place to end, otherwise you'd probably have to have something big happen, then it wold take you forever to get an appropirate ending. Such a good story!
Gracewolf chapter 10 . 4/29/2003
Ohh... O.o so very nicely wrapped up. I love it! _ If ya don't mind, I am so going to make a small spin-off fic from this of my own. Of course, I would give you complete credit for the idea, but it's just too cute an idea to pass up. Of course, I doubt I'll ever actually have sufficent time to acctually write anything, but I probably will find time somehow. Anyway, I really enjoyed the entire thing! _ I want a chi-pet now. Oh well, my review's getting to be much longer than I'd anticipated, but I guess I might as well say one more thing as a just to letcha' know sorta thing. Well, I'm considering joining the great ranks of genetic engineers when I graduate so I think I'll add this to my to-do list for when I finally get to where I plan to be, so just keep your eyes open. lol. _;

~RG (I really need to stop typing so much, sorry)
Dark Lady Setsuna chapter 10 . 4/29/2003
... well that was kind of disappointing. i thought this story would really go somewhere and this was a real let down. ah oh well ... no plz don't just end it here plz say you'll continue! i was really enjoying this and then you just ended it i was hoping for more stuff! *bawls*
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 10 . 4/29/2003
*frowns* Aw...man...*then smiles* Oh well at least it ended nicely! I'm glad I was able to read it! _

A and D:Of course you are

Yami:She's proud of every fic she's read

Me:*grins rubbing back of head* hehehe, thank you for the fic...and I think I will borrow your chi pets if I may, it seems I can..._ YAY!
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 9 . 4/22/2003
*blinks, then blinks again* WHY END THERE! Oh and two chapters are the the same

A and D:*nods*

Yami:...0.0 Intersting

Me:Very much .~ I want it's 8 and 9 that are the same

D:I'm sure the author already knows thanks to many more reveiwers before you...Pegasus-kun eh? That'd be intersting

A:I'm scared for my life

Yami:- I'm scared for Yugi's

Me:_ I hope for more soon! This is really good! I like it a lot!
lucidscreamer chapter 9 . 4/22/2003
Are you aware that you've got the same chapter uploaded twice ("chapt. 7" in 8 & 9)?
Dark Lady Setsuna chapter 8 . 4/18/2003
_ that was nice! update soon! i'm really enjoying this
Lizzie-Rei chapter 8 . 4/18/2003
Canyoucanyoucanyou pleas introduce Malik and Marik into this story? _ It'd be super kuu. I wanna tiger malik chi pet.. mwah that'd be cute.. lil tiger ears.. _ Maliky!. I love this story! Plz Update again soon!
Kay39 chapter 8 . 4/16/2003