Reviews for When Trouble Finds You
IAmSeanBeanTrash chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Beautiful story and I'm so glad I found it. It was sweet, emotional, well written, interesting, well put together, realistic and adorable. I needed a good Stinger/OC and I found one thanks to you. Thank you for writing this and good luck wth your future endeavours.
IAmSeanBeanTrash chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
I sometimes have a hard time reading and I thought that it said that Stinger was shot for a moment at some point which I was definitely not ok with. Thankfully that didn't happen and everyone we love is alive and well. I'm looking forward to chapter 10!
IAmSeanBeanTrash chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
I should be doing so many other things and yet I am here reading a fanfic about a 50 year old beeman thing and a woman breaking out of prison and I don't regret a single moment of it. Loved the banter in this chapter and am so happy they reunited. Good job!
IAmSeanBeanTrash chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
Well that was a plot twist! I can't wait to see what happens though my stomach is filling with dread. I hope everything turns out alright but you can never guess with fanfiction. Oh well. Thank you for the chapter as usual!
IAmSeanBeanTrash chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
This chapter was pretty sad and I can only hope they'll be together soon. I like how fast things moved. Your writing made it seem real and strong which is what would happen in regular life. Sometimes I hate fast paced stories because they're badly written and unrealistic but in reality, life can be fast paced. To immitate that is hard though and you need to be a really good writer for that; which you are. Thank you
I'mSeanBeanTrash chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
I'm really glad you paired up Stinger with someone from Earth. You make the characters sound so real, so already there (if that makes sense). That can be hard to do in a story and you're just hitting the nail on the head each time. Good job!
I'mSeanBeanTrash chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
I'm reading Stinger's lines in Sean's voice, which I would only be able to do if I really thought you represented the character well. I know I seem like some 11 year old reviewer who doesn't know the first thing about literature (though some 11 year olds can be quite smart and advanced) but in reality I only review stories that I really really really like. I think I've only reviewed 2 others before and trust me when I say, I've read hundreds. Anyways, I just wanted to put into perspective how much I like this story and what you're doing with the characters. Keep up the quality writing!
I'mSeanBeanTrash chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this! It's making me smile so much and I'm enjoying it to a ridiculous extent. Stringer deserves a lover and we deserve to read about it ;P thanks so much again!
I'mSeanBeanTrash chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
This is really really really good and I really like it and I'm sorry for my run on sentence but I'm just so pleased this exists. Thank you for writing this :) it's making me really happy
I'mSeanBeanTrash chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I really like this and quite enjoy your writing. I'm so glad there's a fanfic with Stinger, he needed a good one. Keep up the good work!
saragillie chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
Another excellent story. I like how you fill in the blanks - the JA world is waiting to be explored and you're doing it in interesting and believable ways.
Ox King chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
I love this pairing. This was a great story. There are so few Stinger fanfics with OC. I would really like to see this story continue or another whole new Singer fic. Thanks for taking the time to bring some joy in our lives with your stories.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 10 . 6/7/2015