Reviews for Galvanize
TELawrence chapter 4 . 10/19
This is an excellent story. It just screams quality. Not sure what happened to my last review, a bunch of it got removed (perhaps because I put stuff in caps?). Anyways, the world you build, the care for detail, and the characterization are all on point. I would love to see this continued!
TELawrence chapter 4 . 10/19
This i Y. Please continue it.
Bloodline Purger chapter 4 . 8/27
I like it...will it be continued
nice story i really hope to see it continued.
Ubdate when?
axel100 chapter 4 . 3/31
This is a terrific story. I hope you update soon!
Fenrir44 chapter 4 . 3/4
When wil you update this great fic again
This is a great story and I hope you continue to write it so that we can all read more. :)
jupitersthunder chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Good story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
Zuko is very handsome! I love that men.. Azula is the most smart and strong of both nephew's of Iroh.. I like Iroh here.. Not in all fics but in this is a good man.. And i like to see Azula teaching zuko how to perfection his firebend.. Is very great idea for make the relationship more close than before every day..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Of course azula is truly a genius.. She is let zuko know she is not a little girl anymore.. And zuko is having trouble to see his sister body.. Oh my sweet god.. This is awesome.. They are going together to war.. Maybe is the travel and in a battle they fall in love.. Or in passionate.. Im going mad for the wait..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
This was simply perfection and simply Azula "Only those in the royal line had ever attained the heady heights of bending blue flames" of course she have the crazy of agny decendants too but she is the real image of power in every vein of blood in his body.. This story is perfection because is diferent and no one can make someting like this you know.. You are an artist..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Amazing.. The idea is just amazing.. An diferent childhood and of course doferent feelings.. An real relationship between siblings.. Is just like i can imagine.. I love Azula with Zuko.. Is the bad idea i know but i like so much.. The perfect ship.. My fav quoete was "Mom's gone, Zuzu. So I suppose I'll have to be the one keeping your sorry butt safe from now on." Just the seductive way azula speak.. Perfection..
MegaMente chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
The order in this are: 1) Zuko trainning with Piandao? I cam see that in my mind.. Zuko with his torso exposed, moving, sword in hand's.. Wow he is the MAN! I love my dear ZuZu..
2) Azula is a genius, and his ideas are the best.. She think " beauty was combined with utility as well" and i think.. IN YOUR FACE BITCHES! Haha she is the most beautiful and stronger of all..
3) That moment when Ozai say an order in the war room i think he was talking to azula.. But she just is there to listen, not to speak..
This story is very interesting.. Im going to recomend to my friends.. We are crazy for Zuko and for Zucest of all.. Hey stop reading Zutara's.. That type of stories really sucks! Sorry..
MegaMente chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I want to say a couple of words: 1) i like your Fiction Name! And like the Tittle of tis fic!
2) You are not a monster! To muxh people one fic what include Politics, angst, and Zucest is the heaven! Zucest is like a adiction to me!
3) I like the idea, Ursa left and Azula take the control of all situation.. She is the smartest one!
4) Im a fan of "Zuzu" he is really handsome!