Reviews for Galvanize
The-everchosen chapter 4 . 7/4
We having warring so long when will a chapter a or 2 3 come out
Zerecue chapter 4 . 7/4
When will a damm update come out for this fantastic fic
mdhunter111 chapter 4 . 4/9
Great job with this fanfic. Please continue with the next chapter real soon. Looking forward to it, and have a great day. :)
TELawrence chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
This is an excellent story. It just screams quality. Not sure what happened to my last review, a bunch of it got removed (perhaps because I put stuff in caps?). Anyways, the world you build, the care for detail, and the characterization are all on point. I would love to see this continued!
TELawrence chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
This i Y. Please continue it.
Bloodline Purger chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
I like it...will it be continued
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2017
nice story i really hope to see it continued.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2017
Ubdate when?
axel100 chapter 4 . 3/31/2017
This is a terrific story. I hope you update soon!
Fenrir44 chapter 4 . 3/4/2017
When wil you update this great fic again
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2017
This is a great story and I hope you continue to write it so that we can all read more. :)
jupitersthunder chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Good story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
Zuko is very handsome! I love that men.. Azula is the most smart and strong of both nephew's of Iroh.. I like Iroh here.. Not in all fics but in this is a good man.. And i like to see Azula teaching zuko how to perfection his firebend.. Is very great idea for make the relationship more close than before every day..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Of course azula is truly a genius.. She is let zuko know she is not a little girl anymore.. And zuko is having trouble to see his sister body.. Oh my sweet god.. This is awesome.. They are going together to war.. Maybe is the travel and in a battle they fall in love.. Or in passionate.. Im going mad for the wait..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
This was simply perfection and simply Azula "Only those in the royal line had ever attained the heady heights of bending blue flames" of course she have the crazy of agny decendants too but she is the real image of power in every vein of blood in his body.. This story is perfection because is diferent and no one can make someting like this you know.. You are an artist..