Reviews for Petrification Proliferation
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 11h
I was kinda hoping to see an end to Moldyshorts. Also, looked through your other stories, and there is no obvious sequel. What's a Faithful Reader to do?

(That's easy: go read all your other stuff!)

Thanks for this one. Beautifully written, as always.
tag0 chapter 1 . 7/13
Um... I have never heard of *students* being punished for "insubordination". Disrespect, yes. Bad behaviour, yes. But insubordination? I'm pretty sure that only applies to adults. I'd certainly be interested if you ever have heard of a school providing punishments for insubordination. (And I would think something like vandalism or bullying - or fighting - would be punished more severely.) And I think that suspension would be used as a more severe punishment than censure.

Despite my confusion over the above, this is a good story and I have enjoyed re-reading it a number of times. I just find that I keep puzzling over that question every time I read it.
Shieldage chapter 7 . 7/6
Great details throughout. Good story threads leading from one plot to another. Awesome that Dumbledore didn't realize Amelia knew what Horcruxes were and could have saved some trouble had he checked sooner
8thweasleykid chapter 7 . 6/24
This is awesome!
torlan2003 chapter 7 . 6/23
Great Story, more realistic response to a 1000 year old basilisk. I still think Dumbledore's explanations are poor but with other people assisting it would have gone so much better. Thank you for taking the time to write.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 7 . 6/17
the line about a girlfriend... i can see this! lol
Verdauga chapter 1 . 5/29
Yep, Harry is so desensitized to crazy he's probably taking it all the best of most everyone, which is most amusing.
Verdauga chapter 1 . 5/29
That... is a fair point, honestly.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 7 . 5/27
We must be sure there are no others... Good point. Question is, why didn't anybody else identify basilisk as such fifty years ago?
And, why didn't Mediwitch and Healers identify Petrifications as basilisk's immediately, upon examination of petrified students? Surely, there has to be code Yellow, besides code Red.
Ginny didn't know or suspect it was a basilisk she was unleashing. I am just surprised that Hermione, when researching basilisks, didn't notice the law, and ask the Librarian to call Dumbledore. She did have prefect with her though, but it was absolutely not enough.
Poor Healer in Hermione's ward.
Trained attack cats? I like Slytherins' thinking.
Ronald's vendetta against spiders... I hope they will be relocated to a good place.
Search of school... And they haven't even got to the Chamber of Secrets yet.
Okey-dokey, I find it unbelievable that Dumbledore is still Headmaster.
Political chaos is fascinating.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
redheadfaerie chapter 7 . 5/23
This is a very good story of people actually doing their jobs and doing the right and legal thing instead of hiding behind all their machinations. i enjoyed it immensely.
AlexisVV chapter 7 . 5/16
Absolutely brilliant. Well done. This fanfic is very cathartic when you've been repeatedly frustrated by things authority figures in the canon and other fanfics didn't do. It was an enjoyable read and very well written. Thank you!
It feels as though this story stopped right in the middle. It's a great story and I've had a blast reading it, but the abrupt stopping is a bit jarring.
Branchkk chapter 7 . 5/5
I wanted to leave this review because I've seen this story under another's name and wanted to know if you knew this. If it is not you it need to be reported for plagiarism. Love your stories by the way and have reread this as well many of your stories over.
Marcus Rowland chapter 7 . 5/4
I really enjoyed this - is it on line somewhere where I can download it as an epub file for my ebook reader?
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 5/4