Reviews for Petrification Proliferation
Daemon Sadi chapter 7 . 5/28
thanks for the story :)
halemd10 chapter 7 . 4/23
Nice to see some competent adults and Dumbledore getting a reminder he's not top dog.
Anthi35 chapter 7 . 4/17
This is soooo amazing. Poor Kingsley. He deserved to be the greatest Author and the Minister of Magic. Sigh. Maybe there's still hope for that
rowenasheir chapter 6 . 3/30
Read these oddments and pls post the Basilsk/horcrux chapters as a seperate story! Love them! You can't post twice for a chapter!
pincho chapter 7 . 2/1
That was a let down.
majere4 chapter 7 . 1/9
Brilliant story, especially the way you branched and connected the plot points.
Thanks for the wonderful entertainment!
majere4 chapter 6 . 1/9
Very clever, and so very nice to see a Dumbledore who can think outside of his own greater good for a change.
majere4 chapter 5 . 1/9
And that is the only reason I'm not advocating for hanging dorko from his entrails. He's still just a twelve year old kid that is parroting his sick bastard of a daddy.

The Diadem will show proof that tom made more than one soul anchor, which will hopefully lead dumbles to revealing his suspicions about the gaunt shack and the seaside cliff-cave. With any luck Sirius will figure out the locket. Bella's vault contents will hopefully be searched once they make the connection on trusting tom's primary cattle. I don't think the snake was made, yet? Things are going really well, so far!
majere4 chapter 4 . 1/9
So Gooood! Got me laughing and nodding my head. You've definitely worked hard, but JKR also left a house of cards once you know how to pull the right one out!
majere4 chapter 3 . 1/9
You are going through this with a fine toothed comb and I absofreakinglutely love it!
majere4 chapter 2 . 1/9
This had me rolling, so much happening, and it all makes sense!
majere4 chapter 1 . 1/9
This could end here and the whole story is already massively overhauled.
The only downside is that they didn't get to release Dobby from malfoi first.
Regardless, life is going to be very interestingly different for Harry Potter!
Onward!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/23/2023
Man this was fun! I love how thoroughly you covered every single scenario and led from one discovery to another in a very amusing way!
RubinCompServ chapter 1 . 12/21/2023
Be warned: despite being marked as such, this story is NOT complete. The author just decided to end it halfway through.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2023
Wonderful to read a story with responsible adults! I love that they recognized basilisks as a WMD. Nice work for the summer, Amelia and team are most efficient! Thanks for writing.
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »