Reviews for Petrification Proliferation
imileide chapter 7 . 10/5
Encontrei a história do nada e, tenho que dizer: é ótima! Muito bem escrita e muito mais realista.
Thanks for writing this - the contrast with how it happened in the books illustrates how slapdash the whole wizarding world is (and how powerful good orders can be).

It's also a great story :-)
muffdyvr chapter 3 . 8/17
why does everyone scream WHAT.
it makes everyone seem stupid.

and not funny at all.. if thats what your shooting for
And that’s the reason why I love Narcissa so much as a character.
Clark959 chapter 7 . 7/30
Positive view of magical Britain, nice to read. Would be nice to have an epilogue
Katie chapter 7 . 7/20
Please, continue... It shouldn't end now, before they found all the horcruxes...
Stormshadow13 chapter 7 . 7/13
Great story.
mumphie chapter 6 . 7/1
Did a reread - still love the story. Really wish there was a year3 so we could find out if all is well. Did Croaker take the curse off the DADA position? Will they find the cup and get the soul piece out of Harry with little or no fuss? Is the snake a horcrux at this time? Will Harry have a 'happy-ever-after'? You know, the usual?
Now there's something you don't see every day: an honest, useful Dumbledore.

Both in Canon and in fanfiction.

Though, if I was Amelia, I would have castrated the old bastard.
A complete stupidity, as spected uou safe the malformed. Plus the major stupidity of saving the MoRon and family.
Is clear your stupidity has no limit. Helping the gay malforme and narcisa it means you are just shit writer.
pickljonas1337 chapter 7 . 5/24
pettigrew did blow up 13 muggles while fighting sirius before he faked his death
Caver Floyd chapter 7 . 5/15
Good story.
Judy chapter 7 . 5/10
Haaah, what a satisfying story to read this was - solving half the series in one summer! Not that it would have made the canon books more fun lol

I had some thoughts while reading, and I'm shamelessly going to comment them, because I'm an evil reader and all that.

You know about the NHS, good, but you missed the fact that they cover glasses, too, so the Dursleys didn't have to buy Harry anything. (They did give him pocket money at age 6 though, if you want to mention one positive thing.)

"No wonder you never got caught out at anything after your third year! You could always see us coming!"
They had plenty of detention records, one of which about them using a Dark hex enlarging someone's head, so 'never' is probably exaggerated, but anyway, I'm pretty sure they only made that map in their fifth year...

"It'll be that much harder to deal with that magical fog at night."
...Why is that? Isn't the purpose of the fog that you can't see through it? What difference does it make if it's dark as well?

"piles of used cauldrons, cabinets of expired potions ingredients" Snape should come see what's still useful. Actually, he'll love that dead Basilisk too...
As a lover of secondhand shops, the RoR sounds absolutely amazing to me! :-) (Assuming Hogwarts's magic doesn't let it get moisturous enough for the books to get mouldy!)
Imagine the Antiques Roadshow with ancient RoR furniture! The school could make a fortune...

"Dumbledore looked divided between being mildly amused and concerned for his students. "I'll relay that to Severus," he said."
Is Amelia Bones likely to know who th this Severus person is? They haven't met, or have they?

"Draco eyed the diary in confusion. "No, I've never seen it before.""
He's held it in his very hand on Valentine's Day thinking it was Harry's, the filthy little liar - seriously, why isn't he under Veritaserum?!

"Narcissa Malfoy was naturally furious that her son had been placed in such danger"
In Lucy's defense, the idea behind Slytherin's monster was that it would rid the school of specifically Muggleborn children, not all of them. (That tells you it wasn't Snape's monster - jk, jk)

Astoria seems two years younger than Daphne? So only 1 Greengrass daughter was endangered.

"Sirius was raised as a Black and was as sharp as they came" And got outsmarted by Peter Pettigrew at every turn lol

"Harry and Ginny would see a Mind Healer for counselling."
"I have spoken to your friend, Remus, and I believe I can convince him to take the position of Defence Professor next year."
Better send Snape to that Mind Healer too then. Actually, do that regardless

""Whose hand was it?" he asked after a minute."
Shacklebolt is black - I'm sure it's not that hard to at least make a guess which Auror's arm it was
Linda chapter 7 . 5/6