Reviews for Petrification Proliferation
Well written
Redb4Black chapter 7 . 9/13
So... locket and cup. Oh, and snake. Good luck, Amelia! xD
camp1500 chapter 7 . 9/11
Will you be completing this and destroying all 7 of the?
Gardevoir687 chapter 7 . 8/23
This story feels like it needs one more chapter
Simianpower chapter 7 . 8/21
So... that was... something. Extremely rushed. Both the whole story and especially the final chapter. Not bad, but not all that satisfying either. I guess that's why hero's journey stories need to be in fucked-up worlds; if the world is working smoothly there wouldn't be a need for heroes, especially underage ones. I don't think I've ever read a story quite like this one before. A Harry Potter story with marginalized Potter, marginalized main cast, and just focused on legal proceedings and investigation by authorities. I didn't like it, but it was well written and unique. 7/10.
Dugleik chapter 7 . 7/29
Sirius is such an idiot letting that scheming witch back in. Seriously, burn them on the pyre.
Dugleik chapter 6 . 7/29
Please have Dumbledore choke on a d...sherbet lemon next chapter. I really hate that guy.
Dugleik chapter 5 . 7/29
I hope you have Narcissa thrown in Azkaban as well. Seriously, that bitch should burn.
Fennekin-The-Fox chapter 7 . 7/20
Suuper satisfying, I love all of the lives being saved left and right just by people doing their jobs.
serialkeller chapter 7 . 7/18
Great story, terrible ending! Just dropping it there with no author's note is super annoying after reading through the whole story.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 7/16
Narcissa Malfoy now Black. The most cunning of the three Black Sisters.
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 7/15
I was kinda hoping to see an end to Moldyshorts. Also, looked through your other stories, and there is no obvious sequel. What's a Faithful Reader to do?

(That's easy: go read all your other stuff!)

Thanks for this one. Beautifully written, as always.
tag0 chapter 1 . 7/13
Um... I have never heard of *students* being punished for "insubordination". Disrespect, yes. Bad behaviour, yes. But insubordination? I'm pretty sure that only applies to adults. I'd certainly be interested if you ever have heard of a school providing punishments for insubordination. (And I would think something like vandalism or bullying - or fighting - would be punished more severely.) And I think that suspension would be used as a more severe punishment than censure.

Despite my confusion over the above, this is a good story and I have enjoyed re-reading it a number of times. I just find that I keep puzzling over that question every time I read it.
Shieldage chapter 7 . 7/6
Great details throughout. Good story threads leading from one plot to another. Awesome that Dumbledore didn't realize Amelia knew what Horcruxes were and could have saved some trouble had he checked sooner
8thweasleykid chapter 7 . 6/24