Reviews for Petrification Proliferation
RubinCompServ chapter 1 . 12/21/2023
Be warned: despite being marked as such, this story is NOT complete. The author just decided to end it halfway through.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2023
Wonderful to read a story with responsible adults! I love that they recognized basilisks as a WMD. Nice work for the summer, Amelia and team are most efficient! Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2023
Im curious as to why you fid nothing about snape.
LordLiberty chapter 1 . 9/28/2023
Rest in Peace, Michael Gambon
Nulled Void chapter 7 . 9/26/2023
good
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2023
Okkkkk. Go offfff writer. Love the story. You are great at putting in the amusement scenes the foreshadowing the tense moments the moments were things just slip out the moments where harry is just so oblivious and those where he is not. Also I LOVE docs where Amelia Bones is portrayed like that. I mean she got that BAMF vibe to her and also is jut freaking sarcastic and cool. Great job
X59 chapter 7 . 8/27/2023
This was just fantastic.
peggy77 chapter 7 . 7/24/2023
Great story!
peggy77 chapter 2 . 7/23/2023
Oh goodness, lol! As Harry and Ron told Hermione everything that happened, I was sitting here laughing while I read. I love how funny your writing is sometimes.

I still laugh every time I think of Sqirrelmort, lol! Not positive that was your story because it's been a while since I read that one but I think it was by you.
Balmonec chapter 7 . 6/28/2023
Once you bring it up, it seems obvious that a basilisk would qualify as a weapon of mass destruction. Given that, the massive response makes perfect sense. And it's a nice way to tie up a lot of loose ends really quick. I really enjoyed this one.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2023
I love where this is going please continue!
mumphie chapter 5 . 6/13/2023
Wonderful story, even after the reread! ;)
Wish this was one of the ones you will continue. The story isn't concluded, Harry still has the soul bit. Ole Morty (Voldemort) is still out there. So much more to do!
chronicyouth chapter 7 . 6/7/2023
Very cute!
Revliledpembroke chapter 7 . 6/3/2023
It feels a touch anti-climactic. Especially for Peter not getting murder for killing 12 people?
Mauricio Cuellar chapter 7 . 3/23/2023