Reviews for Petrification Proliferation
kingdom219 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I really hope this isn't a one-shot. It makes a fantastic set up for a longer story. Great job either way!
Persistent Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Please continue this till at least the investigation is resolved.
Knowing that Dobby tried to warn Harry of the threat over the summer, and since house elves are registered it would be trivial to learn that Dobby belongs to the Malfoys and to know that Lucius had knowledge of the threat going into the situation, combined with the event Madam Bones is trying to retrieve with a pensive, that would prove Malfoy instigated the attacks, and likely end up proving Draco had knowledge of the chamber going to be opened as well. Plus how will the Ministry of Magic react to seeing the memory of the fight with the Basilisk with Tom Riddle's 'I am Lord Voldemort' monologue. That would reveal to EVERYONE that Voldemort is A) a Half-blood (bye bye blood purist minions), and B) using a Horcrux, and possibly more if Harry's scar is investigated. Thus Lucius would probably either end up imprisoned or dead, and Draco may be expelled for endangering the school and all the students. Harry should be able to get Dobby away from the Malfoys, possibly transfered to the school as part of a penalty to the Malfoy family, as Dobby tried to warn people as best he could given his limitations about revealing Malfoy family secrets.
And once Malfoy is brought in, other death eaters could be exposed... Voldemort won't be happy when he learns that Lucius ended up getting a Horcrux destroyed, his Basilisk killed, and several death eaters dealt with, plus the loss in funds due to fines the malfoys will no doubt have to pay to compensate victims (like Ginny and everyone petrified)
I will admit this story has a lot of promise and should be continued until Voldemort is dealt with after the basilisk investigation is resolved since it would be rather interesting, even if the story is put on the backburner until one of your current stories is finished.
happylady chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I love how it starts
Until next time
Gloria
Cricycle chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Interesting paths this could take. Not sure where it is going so much... Where does this end? Once Malfoy is jailed? Or will there be some new quicker finisher of Voldemort?

As always, lovely writing, and thanks for writing.
dyan.pruitt chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
This needs to be a full fic..
schumi23 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
This is interesting. I'm curious as to how this will go.
Duvessa Lilian Snape chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I really wish this were a whole story instead of a one-shot. I'd love to know how it would go from here
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Hmm, an interesting shot, and with this Dumbledore following the law, might he regret doing so in the aftermath?
ShinigamiNoKitsune chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Great start so far.
lokarryn chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Please continue this! I love how this is going and I have often wondered what the fall out would have been is the MLE had found out about the Basilisk
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
A one shot with one hell of a cliffy, this is to good not to continue!
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Well this really opened up a can of worms.
Aliens of Doom chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Ha! I like where this seems to be going here!

I understand if you already have a plan set out for this as a shorter piece, but with so many changes piling up just here in the first chapter, I'm not quite sure how you'll pull that off (not that I don't have faith, be assured, I do).

Can't wait to see what comes next!
queseraquesara chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Oh, I like this. You've taken the overused fanfiction premise that Dumbledore must have known it was a basilisk if Hermione could figure it out, and turned it on its head - the leap into action of course asserts that he really didn't know, leaving us with the implicit answer that it's too improbable, too far out of the box. Muggleborns, though, don't know there's a box. Nicely done!
VizeerLord chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
One shot you say, but you do not finish. ..

More please