Reviews for Shivered Timbers
Guest chapter 36 . 3/18/2017
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Guest666-69 chapter 37 . 1/20/2017
Tears are flowing out and flooding my room! Dx
Guest666-69 chapter 36 . 1/11/2017
Finally another update! Been forever. Or at least it feels that way to me. Read the whole thing. Poor Walter :( And I'm sorry to say that while this was a good chapter, I could only think about was when Ace and Shiori shared a sleeping bag. I read that part over and over. You're such a tease! Wonder if Shiori will be rescued by the other pirates on the island? Or maybe they somehow caused the avalanche? A little sad that there wasn't a "Ace, something's poking me really hard" moment xD Wonder how Ace will react when Shiori is found alive? Will he get carried away and kiss her with too much force? x3 Wants more updates whenever you can manage. Thank you and happy belated new year.
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 36 . 1/9/2017
Damn, Ace...
Hey, did you see the dub of Ace's death! It was so well done. I cried a lot... when
Guest chapter 33 . 12/7/2016
Can't wait to see where this story goes!
Kurochach chapter 29 . 11/26/2016
Well, if I must say, I like this side if her better but she sure is terrifying !
Kurochach chapter 27 . 11/26/2016
I'm glad she somehow formed a backbone because being the doormat of Alvida and being a goody-two-shoes pissed me off greatly.
Kurochach chapter 16 . 11/26/2016
If you somehow say that Whitey and Shiori are related... That woulld be so cool !
Guest666-69 chapter 35 . 10/30/2016
x3 New chapters! Goody! Plenty more reading and re-reading until the next chapter. Love the teasing and tension between Ace & Shiori lately.
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 35 . 10/28/2016
Wow...Now foxes like her! Although they do have mannerisms like cats sometimes.
Vipps chapter 34 . 10/20/2016
the last chapter was really nice
and I like drunk Shiori xD she seems to be all feisty and not shy at all in that state
the ending was SUPER cute! I hope the two of them will get closer soon again
I am excited to see how being able to communicate with Vanora will come in handy for Shiori

keep on the good work! :)
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 34 . 10/11/2016
Wow! So Vanora can actually communicate to Shiori now. I like her personality already.
CaptainToast321 chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
Ugh. I'm sure it picks up, but I'm just too bored from this longggggg intro
CaptainToast321 chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Why is the entire chapter in bold?
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I sorta feel the backstories could of been slightly better placed. There's a somewhat jarring transition between Ace somehow being in the blizzard and than the OCs mother 20 years before.
It's not really mentioned, but a small transitional note or anything showing the time different would be appreciated.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »